Rezz system

Anderzzon

Reaction score
I'm making a map that is quite big, I have a system that resurrects peoples when they die, but then I realized that having people resurrect in the southwestern corner of the map on an "epic" scale might not be for the best...

So I'd like to make a resurrection system which works similarly to the one in the Rexxar maps. (You move close to a resurrection stone to activate it, if you die you respawn there)

Though I have 4 players in my map and I want them to be able to have one rezz point each. E.g. blue moves to stone a, dies then he resurrects at stone a. Though Teal has activated stone b, so if he dies he spawns there.

Is this possible? And with a rather simple trigger also, I’m still not to good with this MUI business... I have the Rexxar map unlocked so I am going to check that trigger out though I doubt it works for different players.

=========================================

EDIT: I took a look at the Rexxar resurrection trigger and that didn't tell me anything what so ever... So anyone care to help me one from scratch?

/Anderzzon

xAnaMorphine

Reaction score
This will do it, I think.

You can easily change the Trigger.

If you got questions, ask

Trigger:
  • Enter Town
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Town <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set Revive[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = 1

Trigger:
  • Revives
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • And - All (Conditions) are true
            • Conditions
              • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
              • Revive[1] Equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to (Center of Starting town <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
          • Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at (Center of Starting town <gen>), Hide revival graphics
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
                • Conditions
                  • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)
                  • Revive[2] Equal to 1
            • Then - Actions
              • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to (Center of Starting town <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
              • Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at (Center of Starting town <gen>), Hide revival graphics
            • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                    • Conditions
                      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 3 (Teal)
                      • Revive[3] Equal to 1
                • Then - Actions
                • Else - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                        • Conditions
                          • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 4 (Purple)
                          • Revive[4] Equal to 1
                    • Then - Actions
                    • Else - Actions

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

These Triggers will revive the dead Hero at place A

Anderzzon

Reaction score
Omg... rather simple eyy? Haha, well I acctually think I can use this one. I'll get on adding it as soon as I'm done with my current project on the map... Thanks.

/Anderzzon

ArmyOfFrogs

Reaction score
He did way too much work, especially if your map is large.

Set a point array variable to the center of the various respawn regions

Then when the hero enters, for example, region "56", set HeroRespawn[Player number of (owner of triggering unit)] to Center of (56).

That'll store where they should respawn, and can be changed. Doesn't need to check if it's 2 then ress them at 2, etc etc. Just respawn the dying hero after X seconds at HeroRespawn[Player number of (owner of triggering unit)]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.