Riddles Annyone interested or have Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok.. Heres a hint.. It rhymes with Czechoslovakia. Lol, Just kidding. Just think of it like this: Trees wearing armor - what is that? Dogs howling at the moon - what is that? And so on.

Opposites? Um. I don't think i get it. Oh well, he got past level 8 anyways. Level 9 is... what level again? I don't remember...

Reaction score
Illidan, have you perhaps tried T.M's Riddles? Bet you have, because I noticed that you have a couple of riddles exactly the same as in T.M's. So, was it you who copied or was it him? :rolleyes: And if it was you (played T.M's even before you were registered here) give him some credit, will ya?

Geelottaja said:
Illidan, have you perhaps tried T.M's Riddles? Bet you have, because I noticed that you have a couple of riddles exactly the same as in T.M's. So, was it you who copied or was it him? :rolleyes: And if it was you (played T.M's even before you were registered here) give him some credit, will ya?

I almost positive it says "One of T.M.'s Riddles" sometimes when it gives you a riddle...

T

TyK.crimson0

LEVel 9

I CANT GET LEVEL 9 THE ONE WITH SAFTEY :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: RAWR PLEASE HELP ME

T

TyK.crimson0

Help Please =]

i cant get level 9 im stuck on it and every1 has left me well they all afk :mad: so im here bymyself rght now trying to solve this
102401100S547A2499110F4329E8977T1100Y598

i see it that it makes the word saftey but i tried it and it doenst work so please help and whew took along time to write out those numbers :banghead:

T

TyK.crimson0

Omg

i give up now.............................. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :mad: :( :( :(

Yes... Your really close.. You got the safety part right... Now.. why is it surrounded by numbers?

No, don't give up!... It's not safety backwards... There's a reason the word "Safety" is surrounded by all those numbers...

Just look at the whole thing... You already know it says safety, so... What is it??

Level 8 trent

first take 2 of anything, then the first entry
then take the sound a snake would make and add entirety
Put them all together and they will say
that you could find in use on a very sunny day

P/S Ive been trying for forever....

Hah, that one I couldn't figure out. You know what I just ended up doing? I just wrote down all the words to the riddle and Googled it. Lol. :D

WarLuvr3393

Hmmm...too many things to play (WoW, COD4, WC3)
Reaction score
Hey Illidan...what's the point of having 2 people working on the map. If we were to release 2 different versions of the map, then people would be all over the place and it will be really weird.

*Yes, I am doing something productive with the map. I'm working out a good puzzle...may take a while though.*

omg

whats a hint to the 3rd treant in the level 12? the one after the one where "Counting is Good" ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.