Arena Rise of a Hero

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Rise of a Hero

Description

• This is a hero arena type map
  • Up to twelve players can play, including computers, the goal is to win.
  • You have twelve heroes to choose from, and three items shops with items in them to buy from.
  • Every hit you gain XP towards whatever stat you are training (Endurance, Dexterity, Strength),
  • Each stat makes you stronger in a different way, you also gain gold from hitting your opponents and additional gold from killing them.
  • There is a multi-board that keeps track of kills / deaths or lives, depending on which game mode

Game Modes
  • Kill To Win
  • Survive To Win

Game Styles
  • Free For All
  • Teams Of Two
  • Even Teams

The third dialog offers either how many kills you need to win, or lives you have until you die.
You can choose infinite kills or lives to play as long as you want, you can also choose Sudden Death under the Survive To Win Game Mode in FFA.

EDIT: Updated to v1.02

Attachments

• Rise of a Hero v1.02P.w3x
    41.5 KB · Views: 205

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Ummm, care to explain what this is, in detail? Screenshots/Data as well.

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Not Entirely, there are a few types of arenas (Or not, the just seem kinda like arenas to me) that I have played. I gather your talking about a Hero vs Hero arena. Testing now.

O.K Tested. The AI could be a bit better if the player wants a challenge. Maybe we could work on that together. The spells and heroes need a bit more variety, they are currently the same with different models. The camera system can be anoying, maybe give the player camera options. Terrain could do with a bit of work, but I suck at terrain. I may be able to improve on that but no guarantees if I have to keep the same layout type. Also, I felt it was a bit large, even for a 12 player map. Arenas, in my opinion, have always been a small map where you can't help but run into an enemy to fight. This makes for fast games and lots of action. Also, give the host the ability to type in commands for the first 1 minute instead of having a vote that takes 40 seconds to finish. Change the buying units model to .mdx and shadow to 0 and none. Also give it locust. Have some interactive creeps, not just a training dummy. If you want me to help you, tell me and I will.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer and the review, I won't have time to work on the map, unfortunately warcraft + life for me != compatible :/

I don't intend to post screenshots anymore, as I said above I've got to get back to work, and stop playing warcraft.
I've updated the map with the latest version.

Kind Regards

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.