Roadblock :(

Ynklig

Reaction score
Allright, this what it looks like atm:

I´m making a boss that I want to take out all negativs buffs on the targets thats within 250 range. ( When she does a stun on a 900 range I want the meleeing to get out of the stun but not the ones thats on range around 850-600 ).

I also want a consentration kinda ability on the boss, that does damage every 3rd seconed in a 250-300 range all the time till she dies. ( Also only effect the meleeing. ) Anyone that can help me with these two tasks? Thanks :)).

I know its alot to offer from you guys and please don't think like this "wtf is this guy trying to do? he want us to build the whole map or what?". No need to reply if you are just going to say something like that.

Some probebly come to think of Maiden of Virtue in WoW. And yes its her allright.

Thanks Ynk :)

Cidzero

Imma firin mah lazer!!!1!1
Reaction score
Ok from what I can tell, you want a boss to remove all negative buffs of all units in a 250 range?

Therefore do:

Code:
Your Ability for Boss
    Events
        Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Your ability here
    Actions
        Set Point = (Position of (Triggering unit))
        Set UnitGroup = (Units within 250.00 of Point)
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in UnitGroup and do (Unit - Remove Negative buffs from (Picked unit))
        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_UnitGroup)
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_Point)

Then just have that ability be war stomp, stun all units in 900 range, it should remove the stun from all the units in 250 range.

Cidzero

Imma firin mah lazer!!!1!1
Reaction score
A point variable and a unit group variable, to prevent leaks...oops forgot to remove point...will edit immediately ^_^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.