Rpg

Zakyath

Reaction score
I would love to help with Bleach RPG, but... I don't know what the hell it is! It doesn't exist in sweden

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
i would be glad to help you with the storyline and, if zyzfcs allow me :p, triggers
pm me if you are interested.

zyzfcs

Reaction score
SFilip said:
i would be glad to help you with the storyline and, if zyzfcs allow me :p, triggers
pm me if you are interested.

sure go ahead dude :D
im sux at english :p
all i want to do is : making some triggers

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
To zyzfcs:
English you need, eh? I am your man. I get yelled at for correcting other peoples' grammar.
Of course, that's if you do any typing...
You can send me any text and I will make it beeeeeeeyutiful (beautiful).
This also stands for later if I'm not preoccupied.

zyzfcs

Reaction score
FireWarrior said:
English you need, eh? I am your man. I get yelled at for correcting other peoples' grammar.
you and SFilip can write story for the game

ok, thanks for ur offer

Zakyath

Reaction score
zyzfcs said:
ehehe just an EX:

Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit - Order Faerie Dragon 0001 <gen> to Follow Paladin 0000 <gen>

in additonal :make Faerie Dragon invisible (but u can see it) and invulnerable, and also make sure it has hero inventory ability. change attack type to none

I think it maybe would be smart if you where in need of buying it...(?)

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
ok Zakyath send me a pm with what you want your story to be about...some info etc. and i'll get on it ASAP

Zakyath

Reaction score
I can start with the heroes I am done with, and you can start with a little info about them, which will make it much easier.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
zakyath can you tell us something about the map and the story itself? it would help me alot with the heroes and everything. :)
as for the bag...cant just make the heroes "equip" weapons and armor instead of carrying it? for example sword +5 to damage as a book that will add the damage and write somewhere that you have equipped a weapon so that if you equip something with +10 damage for example it will simply add +5

Zakyath

Reaction score
You ever played FFORPG? You buy a magical orb where you can stash stuff. But of course you will be able to wear stuff without it.
Well, the map...? Uhm... it's big? Humm, I think my scanner will be fixed very soon. Send you a picture.
The story? Uhm... Heh... Haven't really though so much out. =)
I'm working on both of the things :D

Zakyath

Reaction score
I fixed my Scanner, and I got the map! I can send it to you, it's not for public!:p Muahahha! >.<

Zakyath

Reaction score
Yay! I'm down to under 200 posts again! And I've -1 rep! I'm so happy! Oh well. What I wanted to say is that this project is currently down.

I

iandme

i was working on the items for that dragon map (don't know its name). If you stopped with that map you could use my items and i could make more.

Zakyath

Reaction score
It's stopped too. I'm going to try to actually FINISH a project. At the moment I'm helping SFilip with his project, and then we're working at a cute map. THen I'll go back to Zeirax of Glorathic. I don't know which.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.