Other Rural Zombie Onslaught 2

chanta45

Reaction score
Hey, finally got around to playing this... Was real fun :) I loved the customized user interface, and was that my abomination quest idea? :D I also saw the chem-gun there and I really wanted to go grab it, but I croaked before I got too, I also didn't even have time to see how I would fight it ^.-

Do you still need more quest ideas?

-Edit (I only got to play a reallly REALLY quick game, so if any of this isn't plausible just... Gimme a smack.)

Heres a quickie, and it will sound better then my other one because i'm 1/2 awake this time.

Saving Pilot Brian (Hehe!)

Basically you receive a distress signal beeping out from somewhere and the man calling you is dubbed Pilot Brian, and he needs you too come help him carry bits of his plane (which he crashed into a building) out of a zombie building. The unique part about this quest is that there will be several different pieces, and each player can only hold one piece. While holding a piece, the player will be slowed and would not be able to attack at all. So do you make one giant trip and take all the pieces with only a few able arms to shoot? Or play it safe and make two trips, but waste precious time. Anyways, after carrying the pieces to a safe location, if you bring in x amount of fuel/materials, he can repair his aircraft.

-Reward

Since you saved Pilot Brian, he helps you by dropping bombs on the zombies. Players can call in bombing strikes, but each player can only call for assistance once.

=D?

T

Tobi_Uchiha

Can U let me in into a playable amp so i can help u test it out plz.

Can U plz ? It so good the first one. it was so shocking at the end when the scientist was bag though. And we protected the Double-Crosser >_>.:banghead: But anyways if i can't test the map this ...I go crazy:nuts: so pla let me in with a beta map.

P

Pathos

Beta

RZO2 beta is so awsome! i played about 7 hrs yesterday of it. (havent beaten the game yet). i got to lv 45. my friend can host so. we had back to back rounds of it. i just love RZO1, but man. this is better.:) you dont have to cheat to win. i like how in this version you can make sniper rifals, and shottys. in the old game there were only 2 shottys in the game. one of the people we were playing with told us that at high lvs in the game you can actully make a flamethrower! <3

P.S. everytime someone says. hey guys, lets move base. say screw that man!
because thats the only way we ever died. trying to get to a "better" base.:banghead:

Malkier

Reaction score
I've just got to say RZO rocks ^_^ . I had heaps of fun on the first one but never managed to beat it >.< . I loved the dog in the first one so I'm really happy that in the second one you can learn dog training.
anyway, here's my idea:
For each skill set, there is a hella good item, which you get by doing a quest. EG for dog training:
Quest: Obedience Class (not very good at naming things but u get the idea)
Start: Enter the dog pound
Objective: Take down all the zombified dogs in order to rescue the Pound Manager (or whatever it's called)
Reward: Dog Trainer's Whistle: causes your dog summons to summon 2 dogs at once XD

and somewhat similar quests/items for other skill sets.

H

HuskyNinja

Public Beta 3

Public Beta 3 for RZO 2 should be getting tested sometime tomorrow(today) in like 12 hrs or whatever. A few additions are as follows:

Extended the map to make it about 25% bigger
There is now a lake and police station
Previously mentioned bugs and exploits have been fixed
New melee weapons to include a chainsaw

We are looking to have a fully completed release of the game by the end of the week.

Additions to come include:
At least 5 new quests
2 more alternative bosses

If you would like to beta test the map with us look for us online on USeast and message either zyphre or I. Usually we are in channel Clan RZO2. Also you can reach us at [email protected]. Please send us suggestions there or post on this forum.

A

Are

Just so your aware:

I've found a quite annoying bug involving the NPC named "The Sherrif" The first person to talk/walk past the sherrif loses his character completely (And his ability to save). This only occurs to the first person who walks close enough to the sherrif to get him to talk/follow you around.

Thanks in advance-

Jared H

V

Vimes

There's a few issues with V3.72B that I saw.
1. Massive decrease in experience gotten. Can't see this being intentional as it makes it near impossible to level characters at 50+. It is very hard to even get a single level in a game in V3.72, even at low levels (near the end of a normal difficulty game a level 25 just barely got level 26, and in a hard that failed on airborne boss a level 56 was only a third of the way to a new level, and had been in the fray for the most part, on a game of .65B the level 56 got two levels a bit before the airbone boss was even fought).
2. Loading characters creates a large burst of lag that didn't seem to happen on older versions.
3. Melee weapons are not worth using, not even the chainsaw. Not using up ammo does not make up for having to go into melee range and having decreased damage output.
4. When placing a level 3 medical tent, if you place it too far away from the civ it will turn into body armor level 2.
5. When the device is dropped into the hospital basement, it takes damage as if it were in the sewers.

P

prankster

I've been playing RZO for a long time, and just loved it. When I heard about this I almost fell off my chair in joy ! :D But is the map released yet ? Or should I contact ya over email ?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have you seen the date of this thread? It probably died a while ago.

TyrealFEAR

Reaction score
Hey your email has been disabled i wanted to talk to you about map Protection cause i know how to hack it And protect it from said hacking plz get youre email up soon so i can tell you how to protect this map i h8 to see this map fall victim to that of the hackers whim

TyrealFEAR

Reaction score
i love firefox YEAH FIREFOX Guys who use Internet Explorer
Firefox is
faster
Safer
Customizeable
has a spell cheker built in [i use frequently] its like sending msgs while using ms word spell check
BEST OF ALL
its FREE
Lolz meant for diff thread

TyrealFEAR

Reaction score
WELL im bored right now i wanna tripple post this topic is kinda dead i hope this map isnt i guess it is becuase editors dont leave msg any mo so if i dont get a response from em ima realise 2 versions of it rzo2 hacked and open
and hacked open with cheats
i guess that makes me an @$$

TyrealFEAR

Reaction score
YEAH REPETIVEELY POSTIONG AND
in 1 week no response then rzo2 will be ruined i could care less
JACK @$$ FTW

sLsIDK

Reaction score
You realize this was last updated almost three years ago right?

This thread is also dead.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.