System Save/Load Code System

jpres

Reaction score
Easier Save/Load Code By: Jpres

Download the attached map. Here are the variables you can edit.

The variables ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890

Are just basically strings. You can change Z to Y if you want, but make sure that Y isn't also set as Y, so you might want to change Y to Z too. Only edit the original value of the variable, not the name.

Items//Heros
You can edit TotalItems and TotalHeros. This is just the Total amount of heros used for Saving and Loading and the same with items.

Note: You can only make 62 Heros and 61 items. Sorry for the inconvenience.

This code saves max stats, gold, and a hero level up to 9,999. Although it becomes a bit buggy for me in my opinion when it gets above 3,000 or so.

Make sure that when you edit the Items and Heros variable to be changing the Array (The number in []'s) for each hero you add. All of the variables in this map are for the saving and loading code.

For any questions/comments please ask in the thread which linked to this trigger code until this gets into a thread on trigger code, if it does.

+Rep is appreciated. Sorry about the code size.

Attachments

• SaveLoad.w3x
    107 KB · Views: 1,467

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
It's cool, but, mind if i twink it up a lil? I can make it better if it's cool with you.

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Well i think u should make max items* higher, and make it save abilities then i would use it in the map im making. ^_^

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Can you just tell me where is the code to save money?I really need it,i use Aceharth save/load code.If can someone give me link to save/load gold (not fully save/load code just gold save) i could be happy :D.I will give rep if needed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.