Save/Load trigge help

GOGETIA

Reaction score
Hey im trying to make and ORPG and i have most of it make aside from a few problems with the heroes and some terrain. The one thing that i am stumped on is the save/load code.... i have made maps before but never any that take such complicated triggering. I was wondering if anybody could help me because everytime i look at the tutorials all i think is.... WTF?????????????
So please if you could post an easy way to do it or if you wanted to get my map and put in the trigger yourself i will put you in credits and stuff

GOGETIA

Reaction score
trust me i have looked at all the tuts and nothing has worked for me i dont understand all these variables and functions and custom scripts and whatever else

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Then you should post which parts you don't understand... You don't expect someone to create another save/load code for you which you wouldn't understand right..?

GOGETIA

Reaction score
erm well i basically dont understand any of it... i dont get custom variables or functions or jass or any of those triggers. every time i try to get a save/load code i never understand it... ANY of it

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
The link is already given. It does not have any JASS in it. You don't really have to understand what a function is... In a very very basic and understandable term, it's like an action.

Variables are just like boxes. They are empty boxes until you put something in it. For example an integer, which is a whole number, would be put into an integer variable. So an integer variable, would be a box to keep numbers. You can put "25" into the box, and anytime later you can open the box and take the "25" out. Same goes for other variables, you store units in unit variables, and points in point variables.

I believe the thread explains it pretty well already and if you can't understand, you should work with simpler things first. If you need help saving your own values, meaning the values that the save/load code doesn't already save for you, you can post it here. Good luck :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.