Saw 4

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
Went and saw SAW 4 :)D) last night. It was pretty good. I liked the ending a lot, and the contraptions and death scenes were pretty good too. There were some things that were muddled tho....like, "here, save yourself..." cut to cops, well, she saved herself......huh? how? exactly? oh well, least there was some gruesomeness there. It sometimes felt like they were trying to do so much with the plot, that it just got confusing in the end. Lots of loose ends though, so I guess that means there will be another one coming. Maybe in that one they will explain what's going on.

All in all, good flick, good ending, good gore, and some confusion in the plot which left me feeling like I should go home and rent them all and watch them back to back to figure out the plot line LOL

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I am planning to see it, in the near future. The trailer looked promising. :p

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
I just dont see what is so appealing about watching people getting tortured to death? Is it supposed to be scary?

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I just dont see what is so appealing about watching people getting tortured to death? Is it supposed to be scary?

Because it's using a horror genre about seeing your worst fear on the screen. (getting tortured to death)

anyways, I've seen Saw 1 2 3 and I can't wait to see 4!

Is Jigsaw/John still alive or did he plan ahead?

New_U.S.

ITS OVER 9000!
Reaction score
I cant agree with you with the ending being good. In Saw I-III, the ending was the best part of the movie. However Saw IV's ending was predictable and bad. All in all, good movie. I dont get why the SWAT guy got trapped in the room at the end, his life was never in question.

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
The directors who made the Saw series made a movie about a ventriloquist who died and it haunted the town or something , in my town. Ends up the movie changed the name and came out 2 years later and was crap, but the saw movies are great, started to watch saw 3 and 5 mins in i felt so sick, i had to stop watching cause i felt like puking.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
New_U.S.

Please put a [noparse][/noparse]

I just read half you post before noticing! :(

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Ok I will pretend I didn't read anything yet...I didn't see it and I want to...good thing Orc_Tamer used spoiler tags

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
I try to post generic this is what I thought of the movie in general when I don't use spoilers, but since I am going to discuss details.......
I don't think jigsaw is alive, I think he planned ahead, his body is in the morgue, and it's really him, I think his wife has more to do with it than she's letting on. I also want to know what made the FBI guy help rig this up...he listens to a tape in the beginning of the movie, but they don't go into what jigsaw wants. I think the FBI guy had to set up the scene because of something the tape said that they will reveal in another movie.

I was also confused by what it seemed like they were trying to say that movies 3 and 4 are running simeultaneously....how the FBI guy gets out of the electric'd chair to close the door on the dead doc and her husband as they complete the last scene from movie 3. But jigsaw's body is clearly lying on the table freshly dead, and yet at the beginning of 4 the body is in the morgue??

And the scene with the couple bound together with the pikes?? She just has one pike left in her and asks the cop to help her get it out and that seems to be all that ties her to her dead husband, but the cop refuses and hands her a key and says save yourself. HUH?? what's the key for? How does she get down? They cut to the cops and the wife is gone. whatwhat?

I say I liked the end cause it reminded me of the end of the first one, which was I think the best ending...HO DUDE! He was there the whole time!!! That kinda thing...the whole, it was him all the time and he was watching it all play out.

And that's that.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
In the saw series I like the ending of the first one the best, because it is the most suprising ending I thing I've ever seen in a movie.. you'd never expect that guy to get up. Thats what led me to watch the rest of the series.:p

Smilis

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I have seen All movies.. And yes, there will be a 5th... I think there will ceep on doing them tills they dont earn money on them.. Well.. I dont.. My friend thing so...

You will dont think the killer are who it are... ^^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.