Screwball Graphics (pictures provided)

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Well, I got a new video card, got rid of all my old drivers, and installed the ones that came with the new video card (ASUS nVidia GeForce7600GS). However, the graphics in all my games have been having a problem; and now even the NVIDIA Control Panel is glitching up with the graphics. Here's what it looks like (on 3 different settings)
6cy3uz7.jpg

62nd4eq.jpg

62zslch.jpg

PS: I have no idea what else to tell you/show you. So go ahead and ask questions, I'll try to answer as quick as I can.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Ermm, I think I fixed it.
I remembered my brother mentioning something about Direct X, and he was SUPPOSED to be fixing it one time. I guess he wasn't, because I got a Direct X update from the Microsoft site and the graphics are working now =/

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Er, it fixed it for a couple of hours then they slowly started screwing up again. Anyone got a solution?

edit > thanks for all your help everyone :rolleyes:.
If someone ever decides to use the search button in the future, this was the solution.
Right click on desktop -> Properties -> Settings Tab -> Advanced button -> Troubleshooting Tab -> uncheck enable write combining.

B

Berserk87

hmmm thats very wierd, is it like that on start up, or is it fine on startup and starts going downhill?

um.....maybe ur missing some windows drivers,repair install of windows? i used to have the exact same card.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.