Seeking Assistance with Map

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Hello, I have started a map awhile ago that is proving to be something more than I can handle both in scope and expertise. I am essentially looking for someone who would share a similar vision or at least enjoy map making enough to assist me in completing it. I would say that I excel in character creation, ideas, creativity and level design. I am not fluent in JASS, etc, I primarily use GUI and still have a ways to go with this.

Essentially what I have been working on would be what I would call WCIII TFT expansion. Though I am not really taking off where the plot of TFT took off (I'm not making mission's, at least not yet); it is essentially the same great RTS. However there are many things that would make the game play different. If you are like me, you appreciate and respect melee maps, and although I enjoy some of the great mods that have come and go, my heart really is in the vanilla WC. This adds tons of new characters, units, levels, moves, strategies, a new tier and many other new dynamics to the game. If anyone is interested and would like to see what I have so far message me or let me know in this thread. I am looking for someone who would like to make this project their baby as it has been mine - and really put out something nice.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.