Server Split

I_RULE_YOU

Reaction score
I'm having a very serious problem. I recently released my map, and when I start the game, there is a brief period of heavy lag and usually a few people get disconected. This map is edited from another map, and the choosing of modes never caused this problem. I think the problem might have something to do with this:

Code:
Anti Harass System
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set HARASSGROUP = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Barracks))
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in HARASSGROUP and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Add Harass Protection  to (Picked unit)
        Wait 300.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in HARASSGROUP and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Remove Harass Protection  from (Picked unit)
        Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

Is this the problem? If not, what could it be?

I_RULE_YOU

Reaction score
Yes, there are a few systems that choose random heroes, yada yada. These have never caused problems before.

On further playing the game, I discovered that if I wait 10 seconds before choosing the mode, it doesn't cause a split,just some lag for a little big and maybe 1 person getting dropped.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
If it is that specific trigger, try running it after 0.01 seconds elapsed in game time or 1 second or whatever small amount of seconds you want it to be.

It is most likely incorrect use of GetLocalPlayer(), or even a BJ GUI desync function.

I_RULE_YOU

Reaction score
I can do that, but I'd need to send it to WolfieNoCT to protect it again if he'd be ok with that :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.