Setting Gold from Unit

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Whatever trigger you have that spawns the unit in the first place, you add in the action "Player - Add Property" then select gold and put 1 instead of 1000.

I can not assist you further using the information you have supplied.

What's spawning the units?
Is the spawning triggered, or trained, or sold, or what?

ballzdeep85

Reaction score
the unit is spawned every ten kills.

i want that unit to give me one gold
Trigger:
  • Evolution 1 pink1 Copy 2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Kill_count[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Kill_count[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Kill_count[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] Equal to 10
        • Then - Actions
          • Set Kill_count[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = 0
          • Unit - Create 1 Golem Population Peice for (Owner of (Killing unit)) at (Random point in Golem Population <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Trigger:
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Kill_count[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Kill_count[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Golem Population Peice for (Owner of (Killing unit)) at (Random point in Golem Population <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions

under Then - Actions, create a new action. Look for player - add property. Where it says "Player 1 (Red)" put in "Owner of Unit" and choose "Killing Unit" so it says "Owner of (Killing unit)"

The trigger should now look like this

Trigger:
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Player - Add 1 to (Owner of (Killing unit)) Current gold
        • Else - Actions

ballzdeep85

Reaction score
yeah but the unit being created dosnt attack anything.

it is spawned after every 10 kills.

or is everything you said still good?

thankyou,
ballzdeeep85.

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what the unit does as long as the action is ran. It will add the gold when the piece is spawned every 10 kills just fine.

ballzdeep85

Reaction score
awsome cool.

wait no this is giving me gold for every ten kills.
so when i make the units die after they do a later on trigger my gold count wont go down when they die.
i need the gold to count for every unit spawned not every 10 kills.

OR

Am i wrong.

thankyou,
ballzdeep85.

KillingSpree

Reaction score
Just use this action in the trigger that destroys the unit(s)

Trigger:
  • Player - Add -1 to (Owner of (Dying unit)) Current gold

Or do you want it so it gives you gold every N seconds for every unit you have?

Smilis

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
awsome cool.

wait no this is giving me gold for every ten kills.
so when i make the units die after they do a later on trigger my gold count wont go down when they die.
i need the gold to count for every unit spawned not every 10 kills.

OR

Am i wrong.

thankyou,
ballzdeep85.

Do you want it so that every unit you spawn you get 1gold? Then just put the code (Player - Add 1 to (Owner of (Killing unit)) Current gold) that Tyman gave you, into another trigger :)

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
I think he means income. Store the number of units of type ____ in an integer variable and give yourself that much gold per second.

Smilis

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I think he means income. Store the number of units of type ____ in an integer variable and give yourself that much gold per second.

well.. if that's the case, try your way around :) You have got a few codes and hints of how you are going to do it... Try yourself :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.