Shared vision and player changing team problem

Exuro.

Reaction score
Hello

Im currently making a vampirism alike map, but i encountered a problem with the shared vision.

All the Survivors(builders) share vision.
All Slayers(Vamp) share vision.

When a slayer kills a builder, then the builder turns into a mini demon and joins the slayers. BUT... the killed builder still have shared vision, so all the slayers can now see all builders aswell.. how do i fix that?

This is my code for the switching:

Code:
Defeat
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Peasant
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by (Owner of (Dying unit))) and do (Unit - Kill (Picked unit))
        Player Group - Remove (Owner of (Dying unit)) from SurvivorGroup
        Player Group - Pick every player in SurvivorGroup and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Player - Make (Owner of (Dying unit)) treat (Picked player) as an Enemy
                Player - Make (Picked player) treat (Owner of (Dying unit)) as an Enemy
        Player - Make (Owner of (Dying unit)) treat Player 11 (Dark Green) as an Ally with shared vision
        Player - Make (Owner of (Dying unit)) treat Player 12 (Brown) as an Ally with shared vision
        Player - Make Player 11 (Dark Green) treat (Owner of (Dying unit)) as an Ally with shared vision
        Player - Make Player 12 (Brown) treat (Owner of (Dying unit)) as an Ally with shared vision
        Unit - Create 1 Illidan (Evil) for (Owner of (Dying unit)) at (Position of (Dying unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
        Hero - Set (Last created unit) Hero-level to (Level of (Killing unit)), Hide level-up graphics
        Game - Display to (All players) for 10.00 seconds the text: |CFFFFFF01A Player ...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.