Showing all players current loading in loading screen

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Hello, I know there has been alot of threads with people asking about this but I have never got the anwser anywhere. Also I have read through the tutorial http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36757 but first of all it's very hard to read it with no air between the lines and also I dont understand what he's doing...

Anyway, when you first create a map you can see other players current loading. As fast as you change anything at all in loading screen options it will be changed and everyone has to press to continiue.

I have removed the text in all boxes and imported a custom loading screen. But still it does not show the current loading for all players, even though all boxes are empty.

How do I solve this problem? (Making all players able to see eachothers current loading and still have a custom loading screen added).

All help would be apriciated.
Greatest wishes,
Kazuga.

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
What you need is a high quality loading screen with loading progress, in the tutorial that you posted it has all what you need. You need to crop your image into 4 parts, I don't remember what size but they are explained in the tutorial. And then import then with a path file of a Multiplayer load screen (One of the default that comes with warcraft)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.