signature?

G

Gheed

were can i place my signature? sorry for wrong posting this i just dono were to put this :)

Sargon

Reaction score
Very much the wrong forum.

And you can't unless you're a Hosted Mapper and above.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
It's a status level.

Special Member
Hosted Mapper
Admin.

Ta da.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
It means we currently have 4 forum members that we host mapping forums for. They are the 4 forums under Hosted Warcraft III World Editor Mappers on the forum main menu. Those users have had the signature ability activated for them. Only Administrator and Hosted Mapper forum members have the forum signature feature enabled.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
People that have made a great map approved by Thehelper himself, and have been given the title of hosted mapper. Though im wondering why does Alexander have it... He had it before he started "the evil....is coming"
But the point is, you need to make a good map and make it good enough for TH and he might accept it (though its dam hard, DAMN U TH!:p j/k)
Its not hard if u make a great map and put some work into it..

P.S don't make a map just to be a hosted mapper

Sargon

Reaction score
Alexander has had a lot of projects in the past. He just hasn't finished any of the big ones.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Krakka said:
People that have made a great map approved by Thehelper himself, and have been given the title of hosted mapper. Though im wondering why does Alexander have it... He had it before he started "the evil....is coming" But the point is, you need to make a good map and make it good enough for TH and he might accept it (though its dam hard, DAMN U TH!:p j/k)
Its not hard if u make a great map and put some work into it..

P.S don't make a map just to be a hosted mapper

I got it from NAoW, but when a Hosted Mapper "retires", like I did at the time, they get to keep the status :) Not just me, any Hosted Mapper gets that.

The Evil is Coming doesn't have a forum HERE, because it has a forum at OM.com. Having one here would be a real waste of time to the TH staff, and besides, I wouldn't use it as much anyway. :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Go into Conan's forum, and change the "View forums from Last Month" to "From the Beginning". You'll see a NAoW thread.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Because
A) chews up bandwith
B) mods would have to check every single signature to make sure they're APPROPRIATE
C) because TH said so :rolleyes:

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually Alexander it is C except it is not just me rather almost the Admins.

DM Cross

Reaction score
The Helper said:
Actually Alexander it is C except it is not just me rather almost the Admins.

Oh... Lol, I'll shut up then :p

I think Ace once said it was about having to check them all, and it overall being a pain in the butt to check them and stuff.

Which I guess would be a reason for the Admins not to say so, huh? ROFL.

D

dArKzEr0

and it overall being a pain in the butt to check them

Laziness is the "American Way".

dArKz

PS I'm jesting, I know the admins/mods work more than enough keeping the forums clean, and I appreciate their work.

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
JEBUS! It seems every other day there is a new thread about signatures....UGH
Either that or a new question on how the rep system works
:banghead:
:rolleyes:
op no wait.....yea this one
:banghead:

Sargon

Reaction score
Seriously. If they bothered to search the forum, they'd see that it turns up really often. In fact, all they'd have to do would be to look on the first page of the bugs and features board.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.