Skill steal

keviebear

Reaction score
i want to be able to make a skill that copies other skills randomly that are not ultimate skills (got the idea from heroes peter he can copy skills of other mutants if he is in an AoE) so i want to have a hero that will generate a skill randomly according to an opponent heroes nearby plz help :D

Bankde

Reaction score
You must add all heroes ability (using double array or hashtable). Check type of unit (which are heroes) then check that main hashtable (will be heroes' type) and giving it random ability from child array/hashtable.

Not recommend to do this. Making game unbalance. Difficult/cause laggy to do (you will have to add/remove/set level of ability every times you check trigger)

canons200

Reaction score
you can use the default war craft 3 spell steal, set the default war craft 3 spell you allow to be stolen.

keviebear

Reaction score
thanks ill follow your recommendation since im not soo good with double array hashtable and basically making triggers for skills (kinda a noob in map making [unless we count map making in sims ^^])

keviebear

Reaction score
you can use the default war craft 3 spell steal, set the default war craft 3 spell you allow to be stolen.

well thats what i did but i realy wanted it to be AoE that also adds an alarm effect to the hero who uses it and makes it passive so players cant choose wich unit to steal a spell from

keviebear

Reaction score
ohh and i forgot to mention i want it to be passive so the unit wont be able to hold on to a realy strong skill when he gets one

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.