Skin Request

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
Errr, i'm kinda still learning the gimp so i'm not gonna make my own skins for my first map :p [that is if i make another map or more heroes to the map (shrugs) XD] So can i get a REALLY good Frost lich skin, needs to look
Frosty! :D

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
Ah well fire effect posted so :p i guess he'll be making one, Thanks alot [i'm just not accustomed to making skins yet i'm still stuck on the abillities XD] and thanks for the link to the textures request i didn't both to look :/ i'm lazy XD

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
it doesn't matter to me how it's done :p just make it look
Frosty! :D

EDIT- Also can you tell me what program you use to edit skins :p

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I think he uses photoshop. Find it in the graphics links area. But CS3 costs $600 bucks, so if you have CS2, you can either use that (like me) or upgrade to get CS3 for only about $150-$200.. Or you can just stick to gimp, its really good as well, just doesn't have as much features.

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
Aww that stinks... =[

[the fact that i can't get it XD] is it good?

[Edit] Also, umm, if i just import the model and then change the path to the path you said, will it change the model o.o?

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Yea, CS2 is uber awesome. I don't think you can buy it anywhere unless on Ebay or something. Probably cost $600 dollars too though. It is really good. :p

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Works for me, if you want you can get a mdx - mdl converter and change the model's texture path to like Textures\IceLich.blp But i dunno how to do that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.