Skip cinematics key bug?

jarekpl12

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I made 2 triggers. 1st is ON and sends all triggering player's units to enemy's base and 2nd is OFF and sends all triggering player's units to own base.

Trigger:
  • Human Sending
    • Events
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) skips a cinematic sequence
      • Player - Player 4 (Purple) skips a cinematic sequence
      • Player - Player 5 (Yellow) skips a cinematic sequence
      • Player - Player 6 (Orange) skips a cinematic sequence
      • Player - Player 7 (Green) skips a cinematic sequence
    • Conditions
      • (Human Return <gen> is on) Not equal to True
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (Player group((Triggering player))) the text: |cff1E90FFSending a...
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Triggering player)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Attack-Move do (Center of Region 014 <gen>)
      • Trigger - Turn on Human Return <gen>
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

Trigger:
  • Human Return
    • Events
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) skips a cinematic sequence
      • Player - Player 4 (Purple) skips a cinematic sequence
      • Player - Player 5 (Yellow) skips a cinematic sequence
      • Player - Player 6 (Orange) skips a cinematic sequence
      • Player - Player 7 (Green) skips a cinematic sequence
    • Conditions
      • (Human Sending <gen> is on) Not equal to True
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (Player group((Triggering player))) the text: |cff1E90FFReturning...
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Triggering player)) and do (Actions)
        • Actions - Loop
          • Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Move (Center of Region 019 Kopiuj <gen>)
      • Wyzwalacz - Turn on Human Sending <gen>
      • Wyzwalacz - Turn off (This trigger)

the problem is that 2 triggers are running while skippin cinematics sequence (Esc)... Why? 2nd trigger is set off tough

werasd

Reaction score
Use "equal to false" instead of "not equal to true".

btw, could you tell what's you map about and what do you pretend with those triggers? maybe it can help us.

oh... another thing. Make player group variables and then remove them so as not to leak.

jarekpl12

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Use "equal to false" instead of "not equal to true".

btw, could you tell what's you map about and what do you pretend with those triggers? maybe it can help us.

oh... another thing. Make player group variables and then remove them so as not to leak.

My map is about Alliance and Horde (creating, upgrading units, heroes etc.). Its pvp map. Sometimes player has too much unit to control and i want to control them with one key... I just want 2nd trigger don't run if its off

werasd

Reaction score
My map is about Alliance and Horde (creating, upgrading units, heroes etc.). Its pvp map. Sometimes player has too much unit to control and i want to control them with one key... I just want 2nd trigger don't run if its off

And you did right. I don't know why it's running, since you turned them off. Are you sure you made the second one "Initially off" ?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.