Sky Editor

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Is it possible to change the texture/image of the backround sky? :D :p I believe I've heard of this being done before, but I am not sure how, if it is indeed possible.

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Oh, sorry, let me clarify, I meant to change it to a CUSTOM value :p :D If I do decide to make another map, then I would like it to be unique in that it has a starry looky ground texture AND sky texture for the ultimate spacey feel :cool: Although I could probably manage with the outland or a night one, but still :D
I have photoshop now, so I can FINALLY :D make custom images and skins and whatnot :p. Making the texture itself is easy; I'm doing it right now. I just want to know if there is a way to have it in my map (I could probably reskin the underground dome, as well ...)

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Consider looking in the extractor for the path--it is there as far as I know.

Warning: The texture is insanely repetitive, so don't think it'll look thoroughly awesome unless you just have stars in the texture and they're in the middle--moons, suns, and half-stars (going off the side of the texture) will look cruddy.

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Thanks Rinpun :D

Yes, I HAVE seen a couple sky textures in the extractor before. No, I don't intend to do anything really complex, just make it black and add a few whites dots here and there, maybe a small galaxy-like thing :p. I think all I need to do is create my image, import it, and then change the path, though ... :p

No one ever looks at the sky anyway, so why do I even bother :p.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.