Smartest income system?

B0ndo

Reaction score
What is the smartest income system without using the unit value thing? I kinda need an income system, that is :)

EDIT: I've searched the forum but i cant find a thread that describes my problem, basically i need a trigger to add a specific number to the players income in wood each time he kills an enemy unit. But another problem i got in this, it's a hero wars-like map, it's not actually the player's own units, when he sends units they come out as dark green (team 1) and brown (team 2). Is it possible to do something, when dark green kills a unit in this region add bla bla value to wood income.

Peace

Happysmiley

Reaction score
What is the smartest income system without using the unit value thing? I kinda need an income system, that is :)

EDIT: I've searched the forum but i cant find a thread that describes my problem, basically i need a trigger to add a specific number to the players income in wood each time he kills an enemy unit. But another problem i got in this, it's a hero wars-like map, it's not actually the player's own units, when he sends units they come out as dark green (team 1) and brown (team 2). Is it possible to do something, when dark green kills a unit in this region add bla bla value to wood income.

Peace

You could make a periodic event that gives lumber/gold to all players, and then specific triggers to accredit for killing units

B0ndo

Reaction score
I was wondering if you could post the trigger? Cant get a picture of what you are saying, to combine the trigger.

Azrooh

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Income
    • Events
      • Time - Every 5.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Add RedKills to Player 1 (Red) Current lumber

Trigger:
  • Add Kills
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Killing unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
      • ((Owner of (Dying unit)) is an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Not equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set RedKills = (RedKills + 1)

I think that's what you wanted.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.