Snipe mode, crosshairs

rayquaza218

Reaction score
I was thinkin of making a snipe spell, but i need a crosshair fade filter, is there anyone who knows how to do this?

Another thing is, there is no way to do a "head shot" right, well it is possible, but very very hard...

P

Pawnable

I suppose you can replace the cursor hand when it hovers over the unit so it would look like a crosshair.. but that might require some alpha skin which is easy. =)
READ MY GUIDE! :p

Tonks

Reaction score
Simply open Paint (Or any image-editing program), Make a circle, fill in the outside with black, and draw crosshairs in the middle. Then import the image into your map and use it as a fade filter.

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Wait i don't get it, if i do a paint thing, then the parts not crosshaird will appear white, ill read ur tutorial...

rayquaza218

Reaction score
Nono, you guyz don't get my point... I don't want the cursor to be wierd, i want a fadefilter thats like scope, except there are cross hairs in the middle.

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I was playing a map where when you click an ability your cursure cahnges to a big arrow pointing down like that arrow when you buy items from a shop.

The map name is:

Water Wars - Submerged

Mullit

Reaction score
heres at tutorial on fade filters from the WET site. all you need to do is make (or find) a crosshair picture. if you have photoshop you can make pictures with transparent parts. (you can probably do this with other image programs but i dont know as i use PS)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.