So, ive decided...

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
That alliance is better than the horde. Their areas are much nicer, and I really like my paladin :)

Im sorry I let you down conan :p <3

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
DDRtists said:
That alliance is better than the horde. Their areas are much nicer, and I really like my paladin :)

Im sorry I let you down conan :p <3

And ya wonder why so much more people play alliance...

I sometimes wish i'd rolled Horde on Illidan though, they wtfpwn us in all PuG WSG/ABs and always beat us in AV.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Horde is awesome. Most people play alliance simply because most WoW players are teenagers who enjoy looking at teh nightelf pr0n. :D

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Kenito said:
Horde is awesome. Most people play alliance simply because most WoW players are teenagers who enjoy looking at teh nightelf pr0n. :D

No, I find the Horde landscape to be very boring and plain. You get out of the grass area, and go to barrens. You go to stonetalon, and once again grass...Then you go to thousand needles, and it looks like the barrens just with big rocks...

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I know. HORDE FOR THE WIN!!!!

Seriously, I was doin some quests with my brother today (I'm a 26 hunter, he's a 25 priest) and a 27 mage and a 21 pali decide its fun to gank us when we have about 8 mobs on our hands (bad pull by me) Do they kill us, we rez, I send my pet and attack on one side, my brother fears them, and we kill them. This is near Satynaar, you know, close to the rez spot, so we camp THEM in turn for a bit, and a hunter joins us, and we go questing again for thoes satyr horns. We run into them again and again, and each time, we win. Then, a 32 warrior comes and joins the frey. We STILL win. Then, a 49 pali comes in right about the time we bring in a 44 hunter. We STILL win! I.E. Horde pwns. I made the 44 guy 14 heavy leather balls :p

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I went NE and the souroundings are pretty nice! Climb up a big tree and fall for like 20 seconds to your death. :p

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Theyre isnt really a better side to WoW (that is is everything was more balanced)
The Horde have the pure strength and power and pwn melee and ranged people whle the alliance has the smarts and intellect and theyre mages and crap can do REALLY good but the problem is most people in WoW like the more engaging battles and melee and theyre are not as many expereinced spell based alliance. The alliance are pretty good but the more powerfull horde can easily kill the alliance...i have a horde main and an alliance main...both 20-30 lvl hunters and my troll hunter pwns while my NE is "ok"...one other problem is based on the WC3 game people have come to favor a certain rae and that often influences their choice of a character on WoW and ive noticed if u put a poll out on the helper that almost everyone favors orcs (i personaly like NE and i have no idea y people like orcs so much)
so in the long run in WoW theyre are more hotde than alliance in a lot of realms

so...
Horde pwns
Alliance is pretty good but not as good as the Horde

and as far as the terrain i definently agree that alliance has MUCH better terrain in the world. The barrens get so boring and like DDRtists said that its all the same... it is...Durotar looks the same as stonetalon just more red and the barrens are just a flat stonetalon and thousand neddels is just like stonetalon but diff color...Blizzard could have done something to improve the tarrain of the horde area

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
1)ark_Knight said:
Theyre isnt really a better side to WoW (that is is everything was more balanced)
The Horde have the pure strength and power and pwn melee and ranged people whle the alliance has the smarts and intellect and theyre mages and crap can do REALLY good but the problem is most people in WoW like the more engaging battles and melee and theyre are not as many expereinced spell based alliance. The alliance are pretty good but the more powerfull horde can easily kill the alliance...i have a horde main and an alliance main...both 20-30 lvl hunters and my troll hunter pwns while my NE is "ok"...one other problem is based on the WC3 game people have come to favor a certain rae and that often influences their choice of a character on WoW and ive noticed if u put a poll out on the helper that almost everyone favors orcs (i personaly like NE and i have no idea y people like orcs so much)
so in the long run in WoW theyre are more hotde than alliance in a lot of realms

so...
Horde pwns
Alliance is pretty good but not as good as the Horde

and as far as the terrain i definently agree that alliance has MUCH better terrain in the world. The barrens get so boring and like DDRtists said that its all the same... it is...Durotar looks the same as stonetalon just more red and the barrens are just a flat stonetalon and thousand neddels is just like stonetalon but diff color...Blizzard could have done something to improve the tarrain of the horde area

I wouldn't say a side is BETTER, it's just who plays on that realm.

The Nelf Pr0n thing is a joke IMO. Most of the people who play Night Elves in my guild are over 17 or so. People say; "Oh the 12 year olds play them yadda, yadda, yadda". Once again I feel this as false. We have a 12 YEar Old in our Guild (not a bad player really) and he plays a Male Gnome.

I've also come across some younger ones and most play Male Nelfs. I chose a Nelf for Shadowmeld (that ability has saved me more times then I can count) and a Female... Well because I could (I also like their bow shooting animation better and love the polearm one too).

I see that most people who play Alliance go there for the PvE side, and others go Horde for the PvP side. That's why Allliance usually lose, because they play for the PvE side, and are not as experienced in PvP. While this is not true for all servers obviously, I'd say it occurs for most.

Another reason the play Alliiance for PvE is Pally buffs... Gotta love them.

Anyway that's me for now :).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.