Sold units die after 4 HP upgrades

aider

Reaction score
I have a wierd wierd problem, the last problem before I release my map:

In my map you can choose to build a Offensive Headquarter, this building sells units for some gold and moves them (instantly) to a location, changing ownership from you to a friendly computer. I also have a + 50HP upgrade you can buy, this upgrade transfers to the friendly computer with the units.

So the wierd problem is that the Witch Doctors and Druids you can buy at the Offensive Headquarter just die right after they have been moved instantly WHEN you have upgraded to Level 4 or more of the +HP upgrade.... Its like they get too much HP and die of .. having too much life..?
If you only got Level 0-3 of the +HP upgrade, they get transfered and moved correctly and everything is just fine...

Thank you!

inevit4ble

Reaction score
not sure if this is relevant but when adding HP via ability you need to use negative values cause positive ones reduce hp

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
I recommend using this snippet. It allows you to manipulate the max life and max mana of any unit in the game without needing any upgrades.

aider

Reaction score
Thank you, I'll try this. Its just so wierd since the Offensive Headquarter sells a total of 8 units, and druids and witch doctors is the only ones that just.. die after 4 upgrades, all the other units you can buy can get all the 20 HP upgrade levels (+1000 HP)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.