Spawned Mobs going back -.-

zandor66

Reaction score
spawned mobs going toward next region WHEN new mobs spawn, already spawned mobs decide to go back -.- pls help.

I uploaded a map so you can see what i mean by mobs going back, pls test it and if you can find a problem and solution to my problem i would be grateful.

Attachments

• Test.w3x
    31.7 KB · Views: 98

sLsIDK

Reaction score
I changed the player that the units are created for to player 12 - brown, and they didn't run back. I'd also like to suggest changing how fast they spawn because I tried out the game and found there were hundreds and with that many units their movements screw up. For example, I had four abominations trying to attack me. I started running in a circle, and all they would do is change the direction they were facing, unit I stopped running around. After I stopped running around it took them a few seconds to start going after me again.

EDIT: I think the movement problem can be helped by creating the units for different players (like four computers/non-used colors) So if you want to like create an abomination for each of the four comps, and maybe the skelies like 3/3/2/2?

sLsIDK

Reaction score
jig7c brought up an great point in his map (which he has removed apparently, probably because he had no idea what he was doing ;))
One thing you need to learn about with triggering is leaks.

Here, I fixed up the map that jig7c posted, so that the units don't return back to the spawn region and so that the leaks he created while trying to fix your map were not even cleaned up, but completely removed. And I don't play melee/ladder (so I don't know if this was necessary or not) so I made it so that the priests will automatically have heal on after one second in the map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.