Spawning

Jscooby

Reaction score
Look here: Where do I find the Do Actions, and my "Do Nothing" does not look the same as his script. It does not have that -----'s.

I don't know where to find those.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
What do actions? Unless you mean picking a unit group or something like that. And Do nothing actually does nothing, so just remove it.

Jscooby

Reaction score
Wow, I'm such a noob. Completely forgot I put my actions now!

Thanks!

Script isn't working... :/ It freezes my client.

Trigger:
  • Shade TD
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Number of units in (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Peasant) and (((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True)))) Equal to 0
    • Actions
      • Set TempPoint = (Center of Region 006 <gen>)
      • Set TempPoint2 = (Center of Region 009 <gen>)
      • Unit - Create 5 Ghoul for Player 10 (Light Blue) at TempPoint facing 270.00 degrees
      • Unit Group - Order (Last created unit group) to Attack-Move To TempPoint2
      • Set TempPoint = (Center of Region 007 <gen>)
      • Unit - Create 5 Ghoul for Player 10 (Light Blue) at TempPoint facing 270.00 degrees
      • Set TempPoint = (Center of Region 008 <gen>)

skyblader

Reaction score
Its Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_tempGroup)
and not Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_tempGroup)
There's a space between DestroyGroup and (udg_tempGroup).
Also, why are you clearing 2 of the same things?

Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_tempGroup)
Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_tempGroup)

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
There doesn't have to be a space between DestroyGroup and the arguments.

DestroyGroup(udg_group)
RemoveLocation(udg_point)
and
KillUnit(unit)

are examples. No jass function requires a space between the function and the arguments.

skyblader

Reaction score
Oh. Well, I didn't know that. Anyways, was just giving him what I had that worked.

jomik

Reaction score
JASS:
call DestroyGroup                 (             udg_tempGroup              )

Will work too :D
My "Do Nothing" is just a comment to show you that it should do nothing, don't use the action "Do Nothing" since it sometimes bugs the script, and you don't need to have the custom script twice if you do like that.

I thought that since units in playable map area is a global variable, it doesn't leak.?

(Units in (Playable map area)) --> Pick all unit's in region playable map area and make them into a unit group, then remove the units that doesn't match, is basically what the script does. and the unit group is not destroyed so it leaks.

Hmm... I'm still learning day by day, but I thought that you can only leak unit groups by actions, not conditions, but I guess I know now :D, thanks.

Well, it still has the same unit group leak as mentioned above :D

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.