Spawning?

W

Warcraft

My Prblems are:

I should look at the site thats what iam gonna do... ant further i now it all...
thx

W

Warcraft

I dont get it

i have not muth programing EXP but i wanna now how to make a monster spawn in a open RPG map... my map is an open world, there you can defeat monster over and over... like a big war but the monsters respawn and stay in there place.. do you get me?

Jazradel

Helping people do more by doing less.
Reaction score
Look at Ryoko's map in the Free Trigger Code Forum. That has a example of creep respawning you might want to look at.

zyzfcs

Reaction score
Warcraft said:
i have not muth programing EXP but i wanna now how to make a monster spawn in a open RPG map... my map is an open world, there you can defeat monster over and over... like a big war but the monsters respawn and stay in there place.. do you get me?

before u use this trigger plz set some regions with at least 1 type of unit on the regions

Code:
Event - A unit dies
Condition
Action
if/than/else
if condtion - unit type of dying unit = (a unit) and owner the dying unit = the owner
than action 
wait n sec.
unit- create 1 unit type of dying unit in random point of your region 
else action - do nothing

the trigger code is just an EX...u may wnat to change some settings since u are making a rpg game :D

garet10

Reaction score
Warcraft said:
How do i make a spawn for enemy monsters?...

please say, or ortherwise e-mail me... must eat

[email protected]

event - every 30 secs
cond - none
action - create 1 (neutral hostile) for player neutral hostile at random place on map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.