Special effects dealing dmg?

B0ndo

Reaction score
Hello i need like a spell or "unit" i can attach a trigger to, that when it spawns it creates, for instance 10 Rain of fire special effects at random points in a specific region, that actually deal dmg. I cant figure out a way to do it, help please?

Bond0

bYo

Reaction score
What exactly do you want?

You could create a dummy unit that casts rain of fire at certain points?

B0ndo

Reaction score
Yes that's what i want. It's a building where you can "cast/send" Rain of Fire and it will be cast 10 times at random points in a region, can you show me a trigger that would make this happen? Could be a custom spell/ability/effect i dont know, im new at custom spells etc.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Just create unit at certain point, add the dummy skill ( rain of payr ) then order it to cast at it's point. Add expiration timer. done.

B0ndo

Reaction score
But i cant make the special effect deal any dmg.
Let me start from scratch, i need a spell to be cast 10 times at random points in a region (please show me the trigger). The spell is being cast/sent from a building. And the spell must be a custom spell that looks like Rain of Fire but when it hits the ground it will set fire and deal damage over time (the meteor hit must deal dmg aswell).

tmow

Reaction score
Im a custom spell maker myself lol so ill try

DO u want the reign of fire to be 10 at once in diffrent areas within a specific region or

do u want it to be like a quick chain reaction type of thing.

B0ndo

Reaction score
Like a chain reaction with 0.20 second space inbetween. Can you post a small guide how to do it myself, i gotta make 30 spells :) Thanks alot for your answer and help.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.