Speed att increase limited?

zandor66

Reaction score
Is Attack speed limited somewhere except in Attack - Cooldown time?
I ask this cause when i create dummy aura near unit that i want to attack faster, 1st dummy aura gives bonus speed 100% and i see difference in att speed but 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th aura dont increase speed more and more.

I set ability Data - attack speed increase % : lvl1 - 1.0(100%),
lvl2 - 2.0(200%), lvl3 - 5.0(500%), lvl4 - 10(1k%), lvl5 - 50.0(5k%).
Every time i remove previous dummy aura and create next one so there is always higher lvl of aura near him. Cooldown time for that unit is set to 6.0 and after 1st dummy aura its 3 seconds for 1 hit and for every next dummy aura i put.

Anyone knows why?

Azrooh

Reaction score
Check over the ability, and make sure they're set to the proper values. A bunch of fields have caps, yours probably has a 1.0 cap.

zandor66

Reaction score
Check over the ability, and make sure they're set to the proper values. A bunch of fields have caps, yours probably has a 1.0 cap.

I dont understand you. What do you mean by proper values and mine has 1.0 cap? :eek:

bYo

Reaction score
Basically, a unit can only attack as fast as its Combat - Animations allow. If you set the Combat Animation Attack Point and Combat Animation something-else-that-i-forget, to very low numbers (0.4 etc.), the unit will be able to attack extremely fast.

Sorry, don't have WE open at the moment but I'm sure you can find the fields I am talking about - just edit the base Unit in object editor.

canons200

Reaction score
Basically, a unit can only attack as fast as its Combat - Animations allow. If you set the Combat Animation Attack Point and Combat Animation something-else-that-i-forget, to very low numbers (0.4 etc.), the unit will be able to attack extremely fast.

Sorry, don't have WE open at the moment but I'm sure you can find the fields I am talking about - just edit the base Unit in object editor.

byo is right, now matter how fast your attack speed(up to 400% max), still limited to your combat animation backswing point and animation damage point, i just set it 0 for both value.

zandor66

Reaction score

I have Both Animation Backswing point and Damage point set to 0, but if you guys say 400% is limit than thats bad news, now ill just remove that unit and Add next one with faster att speed, i think that should do the trick =)
Thx a lot for help :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.