spell ideas required.

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
yes yes i know about the spell thread from wolfie and i pick some that i like and i still need some more ideas plz +rep.

Spell idead that i need are for these heroes and they need 3 normal and 1 ulti.
Pandarean - like a blademaster but just look like panda. Melee agility.
Mathog - like beastmaster but look like fel orc with a blade and axe. Melee Strengh
Razormane - look like razormane duh. Melee strenth.
Centaur - like centaur duh. Melee Strengh.
Ghartok - look like beserk head hunter. Range agility.
Gnoll Brute - look like gnoll brute. Melee agility.
Rayfalia - look like sylvannes. Range intellegence.
Thx in advance but not rep only after haha

adeoin

Reaction score
Razormane-
Quill Explosion :confused: - The razorman release an array of quills that deals damage and poisons. Poison doesnt stack.'

(I sux at tooltips)

Chain Swing?: Razormane swings his chain thingy dealing 3x his strenght and if the player is succesfully killed from this spell it adds 3 str to Razormane.

Boar Sense:The Boar senses when an enemy hero is very close to him and it increases his attack damage and movement speed.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pandarean - like a blademaster but just look like panda. Melee agility.

• BTNManual.png
    Controlled Seizure (Power-Up)
    The Pandarean induces a seizure that boths helps and hurts him as a double-sided sword. It will double his attack speed, but deal 2% of his total health per to himself. Lasts 10 Seconds.

• BTNPotionBlueBig.png
    Salve (Heal)
    The Pandarean uses his body's natural salve to heal his wounds and stitch scars. The salve is a very limited supply, so he can only do this once in a while. (Heals 20% of his Health)
  • BTNReincarnation.png
    Redrenaline (Ultimate)

If the Pandarean is immerged deeply into the heat of battle he feels the rushing of his blood, adrenaline rushes through his body to increase attack damage and speed, and add three points to all stats. (Activated at 30% Health, Triggered)

Need one more ability, but couldn't think of it.

I really hope these help!

Gtam

Reaction score
dont worry about the tooltips just the ideas is fine. That boar sense wouldnt really work and the chain swing is awsome and the quil explosing unfortuanly the idea is already used by one of my other heroes.

About the panada those are nice thanks.

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Mathog -

Wild Axe - Throws an axe in a straight line, if it hits a unit the axe will knock it back and deal damage to all units around it.

Death Blow - Has a 10/20/30/40% chance to kill a creep in one hit. Deals 20/30/40/50 bonus damage to heroes, plus a 0.01 second micro-stun.

Fel Kodo - Summons a Fel Kodo Beast that has war drums. It can carry items. Deal 40/60/80/100 damage per attack. Has 1000/1300/1600/1900 hp. Lasts untill it's killed. When it dies, Mathog takes 100/200/300/400 damage. Level 3 it gains the consume ability, which eats a creep, healing it for the creeps max HP, at level four it learns a death blow ability that doesn't deal damage to heroes, but will stun for 0.5 seconds instead.

Ultimate - Feral Synergies - Increases the attack and movement speed of Mathog and his Kodo beast by 5/10/15/20%, gives them both 4/8/12% life steal. Gives them both 20/40/60 bonus damage.

Ghartok -

Rage - Increases his attack speed by 40/70/100/130% he takes 100/70/40/10% extra damage. Last 10/15/20/15 seconds.

Ensnare - Throws a weighted net over an area of 300/350/400/450 trapping units for 3/4/5/6 seconds.

Blood Lust - Evey time he kills a unit, he gains 0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5 attack damage. For every hero killed he gains 5/10/15/20 attack damage. This damage stays with him until he is killed.

Ultimate - Poison Spear - Throws a tainted spear which slows the targets movement speed by 30/40/50% and deals 30/45/60 damage a second for ten seconds.

Rayfalia -

Holy Arrow - Launches an arrow with a range of 1000/1500/2000/2500. Deal 100/175/250/325 damage on impact. For every 500 units of distance the arrow had to travel the unit hit is stunned for a second. (EG if the unit was hit at the maximum range, it would bee 2500/500 = 5 second stun.

Wind Runner - Passively increases her movement speed by 7/14/21/28%, also allows hero to wind run for ten seconds. Giving her and additional 7/14/21/28% movement speed and disabling her collision. (She can run up and down cliffs, through trees, through units). DOES NOT GIVE HER INVISIBILITY.

Flare - Creates a blinding light at any location on the map revealing the location, and any invisible units. The light is so intense, any enemy units in the are are blinded. Giving them a 10/20/30/40% chance to miss. Lasts 5/7/9/11 seconds. Reveals an area of 400/800/1200/1600.

Charm - Charms an enemy hero into attacking a nearby enemy hero or creep. Puts a higher priority on heroes. Last 5/6/7/8 seconds.

Gtam

Reaction score
thanks and btw normal abiltities in this map goes to lvl 15 and ulties lvl 5.

adeoin

Reaction score
Rayfalia:

Life Arrow: Ray shoots an enchanted arrow that takes life of enemy units that it goes through.

Charge Arrow:This is a passive ability. Everytime Rayfalia kills an enemy unit it charges up his bow. At 20 kills Rayfalia can activate arcane cannon which shoots a large beam o_O dealing massive damage.

Elemental Split: Ray shoots three arrows spreading out with different elementals. Fire/Ice/Earth. The Fire is especially effective against hero armour. Ice is effective against heroes because they slow. Earth is effective against creeps because its not too strong but it aoes.

(Not shure how you can do elemental split.)

Gtam

Reaction score
sorry but life arrow is too much like dota,s abilty on the range the charge arrow is good and not sure how to do the spilt arrow either.

adeoin

Reaction score
well actually ust use dummy units casting 3 different spells, fire , ice, earth. Then u can adust the spells by itself like that

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Rayfalia:

Life Arrow: Ray shoots an enchanted arrow that takes life of enemy units that it goes through.

Charge Arrow:This is a passive ability. Everytime Rayfalia kills an enemy unit it charges up his bow. At 20 kills Rayfalia can activate arcane cannon which shoots a large beam o_O dealing massive damage.

Elemental Split: Ray shoots three arrows spreading out with different elementals. Fire/Ice/Earth. The Fire is especially effective against hero armour. Ice is effective against heroes because they slow. Earth is effective against creeps because its not too strong but it aoes.

(Not shure how you can do elemental split.)

There is nothing wrong with that, but it kinda bugs me how every archer hero I see in a game has nothing but arrow spells. I think hero should kind of take a theme, then build spells around that. You have nothing but nukes, she may do to much damage later game. Not to mention your spells don't really help when cast in succession.

See, my hero idea for hero was to play on the Wind Runner Aspect, not on the bow aspect. So she is very good at chasing enemy heroes. She can also see them from afar. I also found the unit [sylvanis] to be kind of a holy beacon. So I played off of that a bit.

Gtam:

No rep? :(

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Some cool spells for panda guy:

Meditation Area

Creates some cool looking mystical marks on the ground. No unit can cast any spells while they stand in meditation area, they are silenced as long as they stand in there.

Panda is the sickest auto-attack fighter in the game, so he can dominate people in the circle, since those guys cant cats spells on him, even though Panda cant cast his own spells either.

Sword Mastery

Panda has a 10% chance to deal X times normal damage. Each critical strike also incereases his his critical strike chance by another 10%, against that target. Critical Strike chance is set back to 10% when Panda is has not attacked that target for Y seconds or changes the target. ( With this ability he can get 100% critical, if you can keep attacking the target. )

This is what makes Pandas normal attacks so sick. It is simply countered by forcing panda to change target, or running away, so he cant hit you and looses his crit bonuses.

Sake

Panda drinks some boose and gets drunk. During this state he takes no damage, has extra attack and move speed but also X% chance to miss attacks.

When buff has expired, he gets a hangover, and takes all that damage that was dealt to him during the effect of Sake + some minor slowing buff for some time.

This is pretty cool when you are on low health. You can just say alive during the spell duration, and then maybe try to restore your health with tea seremony and survive the hang over. ( Although, performing tea seremony while being drunk, doesnt sound too easy job to me lols. )

Ultimate: Tea Seremony

Panda performs a tea seremony which takes some time. ( Few seconds, lols )
If he manages to finish the seremony, all his health and energy will be restored and negative buffs removed.

( This could use some animation in order to look good. I dont really know what you are capable to do, but if you can make this look neat and funny, it would be cool )

You can go in middle of your Meditation Circle to do the seremony, so enemies cant ruin it with their disabling spells.

Gtam

Reaction score
thx they are pretty neat and about the rep i sometimes post with my phone and with my phone the rep thing for somereason wouldnt load when i click on it but when i get on my pc then i will give rep to you all. Promise.

Dest

Reaction score
Bloodlust

When Mathog has low hp, he becomes to enrage, increasing it's attack speed and movement speed. The less HP he has, the more attack and movement speed will be increased.

Level 1: 1-3% of attack and movement speed.
Level 2: 4-6% of attack and movement speed.
Level 3: 7-9% of attack and movement speed.

I'm not sure if that will help the balance, but you can fiddle with it as you'd like. :)

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Added some more info to those spell ideas I posted.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.