[spell request] evasion, movement- and attackspeed

Happy

Reaction score
hi all... now the final thread...

im trying to make an active ability which shall add X% evasion, Y%movement speed and Z% attackspeed for some secs to the casting hero when activated. because i don't get it working i ask you whether you would be so nice and trigger it for me. im NOT using jass or something like that.

thanks for help...

greetz happy

Dest

Reaction score
Just trigger that when an ability is activated, give three abilites (make them first) to the hero and after the wait time, remove them from the hero.

Happy

Reaction score
the problem there is that the abilities are shown...and that s*cks...and if i change the icon to none and delete the text there are green fields with no text....and that s*cks too....because this i ask....

Hildagarn

Reaction score
make the abilities Item effects, then they don't have green fields, they don't show up at all

RoarMan

Reaction score
There's a system which comes with EGUI which is handy for adding bonuses like this, it's just a matter of installing it.

EGUI

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Well, for movement and attack speed you could just get a dummy to cast bloodlust. And for evasion you could trigger it to go along with the bloodlust

Justice-BR

Reaction score
oh c'mon. its a lot more easy to trigger it with a disabled spellbook with the some self effect aura and evasion.
and a dummy ability for the self buff (like... that roar from druid of the claw)

there some nice tutorials about spellbooks on the tutorials subforum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.