Spell Request: Overload

ZlolZ

Reaction score
Name: Overload

Spell Type: Anything as long as in GUI:thup:

Description: When the caster casts a spell, it becomes overloaded with electricity and an electrical charge is released on his next attack as an electrical burst, dealing damage and slowing nearby units.
Level 1: 275 AOE 0.6 seconds Enemy unit 30 Area Damage 80% MS Slow
Level 2: 275 AOE 0.6 seconds Enemy unit 45 Area Damage 80% MS Slow
Level 3: 275 AOE 0.7 seconds Enemy unit 60 Area Damage 80% MS Slow
Level 4: 275 AOE 0.7 seconds Enemy unit 75 Area Damage 80% MS Slow
Level 5: 275 AOE 0.8 seconds Enemy unit 90 Area Damage 80% MS Slow
Level 6: 275 AOE 0.8 seconds Enemy unit 105 Area Damage 80% MS Slow

Other Remarks: Hope that if 10 players with 1 hero each player have the same spell, it wouldn't show out any bugs when they trigger this ability at the same time.:shades:

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Do you want the spell to be released if the hero misses? Or only when it hits. And what are the seconds for? 0.6/0.7/0.8, is it how long the spell lasts?

DioD

Reaction score
this spell is dummycast slow + damage on trueattack event.

trueattack is damage taken, there is TONS of damage detection systems.

ps. this is Storm Spirit passive from dota.

ZlolZ

Reaction score
Do you want the spell to be released if the hero misses? Or only when it hits. And what are the seconds for? 0.6/0.7/0.8, is it how long the spell lasts?

It's a passive spell. The spell will be released if it hits but it will not release if it misses. The seconds are the duration of the slow effect, which is same as how long the spell lasts. :)

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
@DioD Yeah I know the overload from DotA... But was just clarifying if maybe he wants to modify it a little.

Edit: Okay, I finished the spell. All details and instructions are inside the map, just test map and test the ability.

Download from here.

ZlolZ

Reaction score
@DioD Yeah I know the overload from DotA... But was just clarifying if maybe he wants to modify it a little.

Edit: Okay, I finished the spell. All details and instructions are inside the map, just test map and test the ability.

Download from here.

Yeah, it is just the same spell as the Storm Spirit in DotA, and I've just wanted to modify the damage and extra levels thats all.

Anyway, thx for helping dude ^^ !!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.