Spell Request Thread

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ahm, passive illusion spell hello? Can some 1 make it plz

mordocai

Reaction score
that dota hero has been made, look just google dopplewalk, and youll find triggers for it

MB-Kiyoshi

Reaction score
If this thread is still going then....

I tried making spells for these using GUI/Triggers but I'm still failing very hard.

Trigger:
  • Spell Name: Charge Attack (Clavat)
    • Spell Description: The Clavat charges his weapon and releases a full swing.
    • Spell Type (MUI/GUI): Any, whichever is easier.
    • Spell art effect: Bloodlust effect on caster
    • Damage amount: 150% of caster's damage.
    • AoE: 300
    • Distance: 300
    • Any Extra Info Here: No mana cost, 2 seconds delay before damage applies, No Cooldown.

Trigger:
  • Spell Name: Charge Attack (Yuke)
    • Spell Description: The Yuke charges his weapon and deals hp and mp damage to an enemy.
    • Spell art effect: Anything that glows :/ (Something like the starfall explosion)
    • Damage amount: 100% of caster's damage to enemy's HP, and half of caster's int to enemy's MP
    • AoE: 0
    • Distance: 500
    • Any Extra Info Here: No mana cost, 2 seconds delay before damage applies, No Cooldown.

Trigger:
  • Spell Name: Charge Attack (Liltie)
    • Spell Description: The Liltie charges his weapon and releases a bolt of energy at immense speed.
    • Spell art effect: Viper's (DotA) Poison Attack but purple coloured if possible, or something similar.
    • Damage amount: 100% of caster's damage.
    • Distance: 1100

Trigger:
  • Spell Name: Charge Attack (Selkie)
    • Spell Description: The Selkie rushes towards his enemy and deals damage.
    • Spell art effect: Burning Rush Effect? Any fire looking effect that generates from caster's feet.
    • Damage amount: 150% of caster's damage.
    • Distance: 500

PS: Is it possible to make all of these on GUI, cause I'm a serious noob on JASS.

wardenblack

Reaction score
Spell Divine Shield

Spell Name: Abaddon-like shield spell
Spell Description: Summons a shield on self or ally unit. Much like the spell from abaddon from dota.
Spell Type (MUI/GUI): MUI
Spell art effect: Like divine shield
Damage amount: 5 Levels [I will edit]
AoE: N/A
Distance: 300 range
Any Extra Info Here:
Can be casted on self and any ally units

Omnizohar

Reaction score
I have a request I'd like to post, even though my spell I'm requesting might be easy to trigger (I'm bad at triggering).

Spell Name: Icicle Path
Spell Description: Creates a path of ice blocks that damages units in a line if they get hit. The attacked unit will also be encased in a block of ice and cannot move or act for certain amount of time and will take damage overtime.
Spell Type (MUI/GUI): GUI
Spell art effect: Err..a block of ice in a straight path
Damage amount: Initial hit - 125/250/375, Overtime damage - 60/120/180
AoE: This I'm not sure
Distance: 800 Range.
Any Extra Info Here: I'd prefer if this spell targets a point rather than a target.

snmiglight

Reaction score
Can I still throw request in? Okay here's mine...

Code:
[B]Spell Name: [I]CHRONOMITES (AUTOCAST)[/I][/B]

[B]Description:[/B] Each shot fired reduces target's movespeed while increasing caster's attackspeed. 

[I]Must stack up to six times.[/I]

[B]MUI:[/B] YES

[B]Level 1:[/B] 3% movespeed reduction to target; 10% increased attackspeed to caster.
[B]Level 2:[/B] 4% movespeed reduction to target; 15% increased attackspeed to caster.
[B]Level 3:[/B] 5% movespeed reduction to target; 20% increased attackspeed to caster.

[B]Others:[/B] Sample hero to be used should be Nerubian Queen. Must be ranged. 
([I]about 450 attack range[/I]) Hero's normal attack projectile [B]must not return[/B] to the Hero. 
([I]Just like the Nerubian Creeps do[/I]) But if this skill is casted/autocasted, then the projectile 
[B]must return[/B] to its caster. ([I]with the idea that the skill drains target's movespeed and 
converts to attackspeed for the hero.[/I]) One last thing to consider: buff level must show its 
true level at status queue; both buff and debuff.
([I]must not show "[B]Chronomites - [Level 7][/B]" or something[/I])

game_war48

Reaction score
I need the spell:
Obelisk Aura (Passive/Aura)
Make in: Jass or vJass or GUI (MUI)
When ally's unit of Obelisk within Obelisk 1200 range dies, chance to 20% to explosion it and deals damage for enemy's units within it.

+REP for who help me:D.

DrEvil

FCRI Associate!
Reaction score
I think bub fled...
Hey post your ideas if you still want them , I'l give it a shot :D ( If someone thinks I'm hi-jackin just say ^_^ , but it seems bob has left us and there are spells that need to be made :p )

Name :
Description :
Type : [ GUI / JASS / vJASS ]
Instancebility ( lol.. ) : [ MUI / MPI / SI ]
Damage :
Other :

no-parse template:
[noparse]Name :
Description :
Type : [ GUI / JASS / vJASS ]
Instancebility : [ MUI / MPI / SI ]
Damage :
Other :[/noparse]

what is up with the spoilers...

EDIT : Gah damn... no wonder bub fled , its about 7 months old thread :p
Just let the thread die out.. since everyone has gone ^_^

Ryth

Reaction score
Spell Name: Materia Ripples, Gravitational Crater.

Spell Description: What I need is two seperate spells, since they are meant to be usable both sepratley and as a combo.
If you decide to help me with this then this is what I want:
The first ability is supposed to send out ripples from the caster in a circle, with the AoE being 500 [lvl1], 600 [lvl2] 700 [lvl3] and 800 [lvl4]. I want the ripples to do normal damage, damaging 100 at lvl 1 and 250 at lvl 4, increasing 50 damage per lvl in between. That is all I want that spell to do if you use it individually.

The thought for the second ability is to have it make a crater deformation at a location chosen by the caster, with a casting range of 700 and with the crater size ranging from 300 AoE [lvl1] and up to 600 AoE [lvl4], increasing by 100 AoE per lvl, and slowing everyone within the crater because of the extreme gravitaion. The crater is supposed to last 3 seconds, and I want the units within the crater to be slowed to 250 [lvl1], 240 [lvl2] 230 [lvl3] 220 [lvl4]. This ability will have no other effect if used individually.

Now then, here comes the effect of using the abilities togheter: the thought is that if you use "Materia Ripples" and then wait for the ripples to pass by your enemies and then use "Gravitational Crater", then the craters gravitation will pull back the ripples, taking everyone in their path with them.

If you could do this for me you'd be my hero <3

Spell Type (MUI/GUI): Do as you wish.

Spell art effect: "Materia" = Some kind of ripples or waves, possibly the deformation types, and if combined with Crater ability then some kind of suction effect is needed.
"Crater" = A crater, possibly the deformation kind, and then a "reset" to normal ground level.

Damage amount: "Materia" = 100 dmg [lvl1], 150 dmg [lvl2], 200 dmg [lvl3], 250 dmg [lvl4]. "Crater" = None.

AoE: "Materia" = 500 [lvl1], 600 [lvl2] 700 [lvl3] and 800 [lvl4]. "Crater" = 300 AoE [lvl1], 400 AoE [lvl2], 500 AoE [lvl3] 600 AoE [lvl4]

Distance: "Materia" = AoE based. "Crater" = 700.

Any Extra Info Here: Like what?

DrEvil

FCRI Associate!
Reaction score
LOL...

last post was july... 2009... haha

I kinda went off WC3... but I could give it a shot if ya want :)

check the dates in future, I'm sure there is a newer spell thread.. ;)

but I will try <3

Hmm... Long time no see GUI... How I always hated GUI ..

EDIT: No one else post I'ma be retiring ... A mod can close this if some other idiot posts ;)
EDIT2: FU GUI .... I quit xD... seriously GUI sucks go learn vjass x)

King.Sky_Gem

Reaction score
Spell Name: Voodoo Doll
Spell Description: Creates an illusion that represents the unit that this spell is being cast upon, both the caster, and the targeted unit become invulnerable, and are paused. The illusion moves VERY slow, and damage dealt to the illusion is dealt to the targeted unit. Also, the illusion has reduced armor.
Spell Type (MUI/GUI): Does not matter to me
Spell art effect: Does not matter to me
Damage: Deals 150/200/250 to the caster.
Distance: 700/800/900
Duration: 4/5/6
Extra: The caster keeps channeling the ability while paused, like in the Big Bad Voodoo spell

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Guys please stop posting here. This thread is a year old and the guy who started it (saying he'll take requests) stopped a long, long time back. -_-

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.