spell triggering question

mordocai

Reaction score
Edit- all i basicly want, is to make the unit a spell like breath of fire, but instead of making it that way, it should be like a shockwave, that doesnt move but keeps doing dmg in aoe.
EX; o---- (5sec later) o---- (etc)
o=unit
- = the fire

mordocai

Reaction score
well all that i really need is for the unit to do a breath of fire, but isntead of a cone dmg he does dmg in a line like shockwave. Easy to do

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
You can change the cone AoE by changing final/initial area on Breath of Fire. If you're looking for AoE damage over time, I may suggest Flame Strike.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I think he want is to create a shockwave of fire and then keep the effects of fire in their location for some time, doing damage over time to nearby enemies ;) hope i explained what you wanted

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
um i think i got an idea

use the breath of fire skill set all the damage to 0 and what not

then trigger a shockwave spell with no missle and the damage u want using a dummy unit

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
What he wants is a shockwave to go out, just like the original spell, except that it's made out of fire. Then he wants some fire on the ground (just like what happens after flame strike) damaging enemies.

I can't think of any easy way to do this...

ZulzZ

Reaction score
the burning effect is the effect called Flame strike :)

will keep look at it :)

for the fire shoot i was thinking of using the doodad Trap Side Fire :)

and then you could scale the fire small, now you just need to make the triggers which i will have a look at however i believe someone with a bit more experience should try to do that :)

Baltazhar

Reaction score
From what I understand the effect you want isn't a burn damage, but two things:
1: Damage in a line, not a cone
2: The hero uses it every 5 seconds.

The tooltip would be somthing like "Every 5 seconds the next 20 seconds, the Hero will breath fire on any enemies in front of him".
Is this correct?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.