[Spellpack Request] Goblin Shredder

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Hi I have a spellpack request.

XT-9 the Goblin Shredder

Cut Tree
XT-9 cuts down a tree and uses it to power itself. Each tree cut down also grants 1 charge. Each charge lasts for 45 seconds. Maximum of 25 charges.

Level 1) 4 second channel, 10 hitpoints and mana every second for 4 seconds
Level 2) 3 second channel, 20 hitpoints and mana every second for 4 seconds
Level 3) 2 second channel, 30 hitpoints and mana every second for 4 seconds
Level 4) 1 second channel, 40 hitpoints and mana every second for 4 seconds

Steamsaw
XT-9 launches a steamsaw that does damage in a line based on how much charges it has. Can be cast while moving. Travels a distance of 1000. 10 damage is added for each charge avalible.

Level 1) 50 base damage
Level 2) 100 base damage
Level 3) 150 base damage
Level 4) 200 base damage

Bio-fuel
XT-9 uses charges to power itself better than before.

Level 1) Each charge grants 1 bonus damage and a 0.5% chance to stun for 1 second when attacking
Level 2) Each charge grants 2 bonus damage and a 1% chance to stun for 1 second when attacking
Level 3) Each charge grants 3 bonus damage and a 1.5% chance to stun for 1 second when attacking
Level 4) Each charge grants 4 bonus damage and a 2% chance to stun for 1 second when attacking

Overclock
XT-9 uses up all of its charges to overclock itself. Grants increased damage, movement speed and hitpoints while active. After the effect wears off, XT-9 is disabled for a short period of time. While overclocking XT-9 will cut down any tree it comes in contact with instantly, this counts towards charges. Overclock lasts 15 seconds.

Level 1) 5 damage and 10 hitpoints per charge, 5 second disable time
Level 2) 10 damage and 20 hitpoints per charge, 4 second disable time
Level 3) 15 damage and 30 hitpoints per charge, 3 second disable time

-----------------------
These spells can be done in GUI or JASS. Just make it easy to configure :). No need for MUI but must be lagless.

I would also prefer that the spells come in a demo map and cone together as one. Feel free to use custom models just give me a link :).

Rewards:
rep
credits (if you wish)

Thanks
Avaleirra

foodflare

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
i have a few questions
(for steamsaw) does it use the charges that increase its damage?
(for bio-fuel) Is it a "usable" ability? and if so does it use all of the charges as well?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Sorry shouldve specified

Steamsaws uses up 5 charges every time it is used

And bio-fuel is a passive

foodflare

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
sorry, more about steamsaw, there doesn't need to be a model added in the demo map does there?
and does it get a bonus for every charge it has or does it only get a bonus from the charges used?
and it uses up to 5 charges right?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
@foodflare
no need for an extra model.

It gets a bonus for every charge it has before it uses up the 5

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
Cut tree: Base the spell off of "Eat Tree." Create a passive spell with the levels set to how many stacks you want. Whenever the spell is cast, add one to a variable. Set the level of the ability to the amount of stacks. Use timers to "destroy" the stack and set/remove the level.

Steam saw: Base the spell off of "Channel" (dummy spell.) Create four spells based off of "Shockwave" with the levels set to how many stacks you want and additively increasing by 10. When "Channel" is used, create a dummy unit, add the appropriate shockwave, set the level to the amount of stacks, order it to cast.

Bio fuel: Base the spell off of a passive spell. Create levels based off of how many stacks you want. Set the level of the ability to the amount of stacks.

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
and overclock?

I would base it off of passive effects following the same guidelines as my last post. Use periodic triggers to select trees in the unit's vicinity, add them to the charge variable, and destroy them.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.