Stab stab!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feralex

Reaction score
If i were to stab someone with a knife in the chest, impaling his heart, and leave the knife there, would he die immiedietly?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Why, you ask? :rolleyes:
You wanna Know what I think? He would die pretty fast.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
If i were to stab someone with a knife in the chest, impaling his heart, and leave the knife there, would he die immiedietly?

Stab him in the heart and twist the knife few times. Once or twice should be enough. 100% instakill, but I don't recommend you to do it.

Zakyath

Reaction score
Yes, he would, but I recommend different methods. If you want to kill someone you might make want to sure there is no way it can be tracked back to you. Personally, I'm fond of drugging them bastards to death. I usually use heroine.

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
1. Watch Monk
2. Fix whatever mistake the bad guy made
3. ???
4. Profit

Instantly? I don't know, does a body part need constant blood flow to live? If it does, then yes, if not, it may take a minute. I have a feeling this thread will close.

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
Provided the knife stays in your heart, you will be able to live for several minutes.

If the knife is taken out, however, you will die in 10-15 seconds.

Feralex

Reaction score
Ok guys how about if i thrust the knife into his brain? I dont know how strong the skull is however, would a normal kitchen knife with a normal persons strength behind it, in a single quick thrust, be able to pierce the skull?

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is a bit worried about this thread?

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
hopefully this is just for a comparison between a game and real life, for checking how realistic the game is. eh? EH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.