Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
SO... what is your favourite unit ? Mine is: zerg hydralisk
ss535.jpg

Yours ?

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
The Dark Templar. An invisible cloaked (as in wears a cloak, not 'invisible' cloaked) assassin with psionic blades? Yes, please.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
If we're talking about original StarCraft, and not just appearance, mine would have to be the Terran Marine. You can just build thousands (not really) of them, and it's so much fun to see your enemy be killed by waves and waves of them. :)

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Hah, marines owned in teams of 8+. Give me 8 marines with stim packs and I'll take those sunken colonies down for you.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
I used to love tanks until the enemy brought in Corsairs and Carriers :(.

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
I would have to say the Ghost then the Zealot.
"You call down the thunder?" Ghost is awesome ive always loved them but im more of a toss player myself.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I just love the zeglings<3

Flooding the enemies bases with those little jumpy things, and then see them tremble in despair as their base is ripped to peaces by about 300zerglings:cool:

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
> Science Vessels are your friends

Indeed. Watch the enemy attempt to destroy a defensive matrixed tank with all his forces, only to miserably fail while his base is being pummeled at. It finally dies, at which point he's more than satisfied (And yells victory!). Problem is, it's way too late.

Great stuff. :)

chiken

Reaction score
There is nothing like 4 zergling 3 hydra combo move... both dmg, attack speed, and brutal evasion (with the burrow) Perfect for quick, yet devistating ambush, City disruption or, just plain old rush =]

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
> Science Vessels are your friends

Indeed. Watch the enemy attempt to destroy a defensive matrixed tank with all his forces, only to miserably fail while his base is being pummeled at. It finally dies, at which point he's more than satisfied (And yells victory!). Problem is, it's way too late.

Great stuff. :)
And when your enemy tries to bring out all those Carriers he's been saving up to attack your base, you use your Ghosts' Lockdown and destroy them with Wraiths. Even more fun :)

P.S. Anyone want to play me on battle.net? PM if you're interested :D

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Ghosts are probably my favorite, although I always sucked at starcraft online, war3 is more my game.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
I always found tanks with a nice Arbiter guarding them to be super fun. Nothing short of an unforseen nuke will get through that, with some other casters and support!

UmmYeahHi

Reaction score
I'd have to say the Ultralisk. It looks funny having some mammoth thing with a spear run at a big army with rifles...:)

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
Dark Archons!

Mind Controlling a whole fleet of carriers is probably the most provoking thing I've done.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.