Starcraft favourite unit?

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
'lings ofc.

They should make burrow either very fast to research or an initial ability, so we could make some nice early game zerling fields for ambushing & surounding enemy.

( Also I like to believe that banelings will be something really cool )

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
'lings ofc.

They should make burrow either very fast to research or an initial ability, so we could make some nice early game zerling fields for ambushing & surounding enemy.

( Also I like to believe that banelings will be something really cool )
If they did that, they would also have to make detectors for all three races come earlier in the tech line. :p

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Well, not neccesary, because you cant destroy enemy by burrowing. Its just a defensive move.

Well, maybe it would be too easy to save your drones then..

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
The SCV, Drone and Probe - Without them you won't win :p Joke, my favorite is the Infested Kerigan hehehe overpowered. Well maybe for normal units I'll take the Protoss Carrier.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
That has already happened lol, you got to keep up with the news buddy xD
You seem to be completely missing the point of what I'm saying. I'm not explaining it. :p

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Carriers and Battlecruisers.

...What? I like big ships.

(and I cannot lie)

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
mine is definitely Battlecruisers for air, and dark archons with some dragoons

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
I love firebats. I love making walls of bunkers, filled with firebats. I always sucked at SC, and I bet this is a bad tactic, but I don't really care. It was awesome to see zerg rushes get blasted away as their corpses piled up at the foot of my bunkers.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hmm, Hunter Killers(the more powerful hydralisks)... They have cooler face than the original ones :)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
yep, they are pretty cool. =]

Though... I just love to see si=ome Mutas(ftw) and some Guardians(tm) owning evrything together :p

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Overlords.

Click on them repetitively during an hour or two. Maximum volume.

Then report here the results. :p If you're not gone crazy after 10 minutes...

sidove

Reaction score
I think darktemplars are the coolest! They are like the assassins of doom and are a good choice for ambush and i love ambushes muhahahahhahaha!!!

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
I think starcraft is pretty cool guy. eh kills aliens and dosen't afraid of anything

On an unrelated note, Terra-Tron is my new favorite unit. They have to put that thing in the game. And by put in I mean make available in the editor, like the Tauren Marine.

nardretor

Reaction score
I hope, if Terra-Tron won't be on normal games, it will be on a BONUS mission or something that is unlockable even just in the campaign...

roXplosive

Reaction score
Well the first I liked were of course the dark templars . Super cool ; and as favorite hero was Zeratul . But now It changed and can't decide between battlecruisers and medics . The both have bice pilot looks and retarded lines :

- Haling frequencies open (Player : ZOMG nice communications ship )
- Shields UP weapons online . (???)
- Ahh no shields ? Buckle up then ! (ROFL)

The medics have the exaggerated wink stuff when they finish the sentence and there is noting like a couple of blind siege tanks or blind observers . Blind observers + allied Wraiths = ownage .

- Commander you want another Phys ? I already consulted you . ( :banghead:)
- the sponge bath reply .
- ZAP ... He's dead Jim .

IDK if I'm the only one but I expected the humans from the UED would have another tech line not only + medics + wlakyrie and longer range goliaths for loosing the ghosts . I expexted them to be more cybog like or just with tech intermediary between Terran and Protoss .

Volkof

Reaction score
Valkyrie

Their missiles are beautiful.
Use 5 or 6 to harrass Overlords

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.