StarCraft II Patch 1.2.0 PTR Notes

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Based on this thread, I'd think that Tom Mai worked for Blizzard or something. :rolleyes:

Thank goodness he doesn't. :p

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
PTR Patch 2 is now available. (Merged topic for consistency)

Source.

We’ve been hard at work on refining the StarCraft II PTR and a new version has been made available. We have no time frame for how long this version of the PTR will remain up and it may be taken down without notice.

Several changes have been made to the PTR:
• Sound effects will no longer pop or cut off if buildings are rapidly selected.
• Fixed a display issue so the number of harvesters on a Vespene Geyser node will now increment correctly for all occasions.
• Using ALT-F4 during the opening cinematic will no longer crash the game.
• Fixed an issue where the auto-detection system was defaulting graphics to a lower resolution than recommended.
• Fixed a frequent Out of Memory crash for 32-bit OS systems on the PTR.
• Fixed a case where public chat channels wouldn’t show up on the list.
• Added a drop-down selector to switch channel instances.
• Chat channel throttles have been adjusted to allow for a more natural chatting experience.
• Bunker build time has been reverted to the original 35 seconds.
• Fungal Growth has been reverted to the previous functionality and can once again target air units.
• Holding down a key will once again issue multiple orders.

We would also like to take this time to thank our players for providing such valuable feedback after playing the first version of the PTR. Please keep up the good work!

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
Can anyone Let me know if my code works now. I belive there is a problem with the command libNtve_gf_SendActorMessageToUnit() If so Ill be happy. :). Bascily If you have beta, As i cant get it for some reason could you test this and let me know if its buggy. Its a Test map with tilting units with code.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.