Stomp spells?

Versae

Reaction score
I'm currently working on a hero which works as following:
He has 4 elemental stances, all with their own set of spells.
Whenever he casts a spell in one stance, he switches to a different stance.

I currently got this mechanic working for his Q (1st) ability (it's one based off storm bolt), but I encountered a problem when making it for his W (2nd). What happens when I cast the spell is that, even though all the other stance versions of the spell are disabled, the hero ends up casting all 4 versions at the exact same time.

I have thoroughly checked and tested my triggers for spell switching, and I don't think it's anything to do with them. What I think it might be is the fact that all of his W-spells (in each stance) are based off of thunder clap, so I'm thinking I have to base some of them off of different abilities to solve this problem.

So my question is: What other "stomp" abilities (like thunder clap) are there in WC3? I need 3.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
The problem you're facing now is that all 4 abilities use the same order string, thunderclap.
There's War Stomp, obviously. And you should check out the handy Channel ability - it's extremely customisable, and can have multiple targeting types and order strings.

Versae

Reaction score
Yeah, I seem to have made it work by using the abilities Thunder Clap, War Stomp, Channel and Thunder Clap (Neutral).
Thanks for the help :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.