Strange object editor issue

Lord_Kakashi

The Wabbits are attacking
Reaction score
So recently my object editor began to play an error sound, you know.. The very loud "Ding" whenever I select any value in it..

It only occurs in the object editor, and only when editing the values, or selecting a field for the values. Never when creating a new unit, or selecting a unit on the list..

And the strange part is, that there are no errors occurring, it just likes to play the sound I guess..

Anyway, I have no idea as to how I broke it :rolleyes: or how to fix it.. so.. Any suggestions would be a welcome addition..

Oh and by the way, this is the first time I've ever had an issue like this and I'm running the program on a Windows Vista Home Basic OS

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Yea, I got that too on Vista.
It's fixed now, though. -I'm not sure why. :p
Try running windows update a few times, and/or download the latest Wc3 patch?

Lord_Kakashi

Reaction score
Yea, I got that too on Vista.
It's fixed now, though. -I'm not sure why. :p
Try running windows update a few times, and/or download the latest Wc3 patch?

have the latest patch since im playing on battle net.. Don't know what caused this issue to occur though.. Thin i'll just disable sound for the WE altogether if it persists

Exfyre

hmm...
Reaction score
have the latest patch since im playing on battle net.. Don't know what caused this issue to occur though.. Thin i'll just disable sound for the WE altogether if it persists

if you are using the new NewGen, restart ur computer.

Lord_Kakashi

Reaction score
if you are using the new NewGen, restart ur computer.

NewGen? I use the standard issue editor which comes with the game, and the issue has persisted over several days, needless to say. Several reboots :)

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Ive got Vista too :( (XP is the best!)
And i get that annoying DING noise too, it just likes to play it for unknown reasons.

Microsoft is evil.

BSJikan

Reaction score
It's Vista. That's all. Vista always plays error sounds, becuase it is an error.

Just saying.

Vista makes me do :banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.