Stuck at connecting to wow PS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyux

Reaction score
hey, when i try to log into my wow PS, it says 'connecting' for like 20 secs then unable to connect. whats wrong? hamachi is on, realm list is right and all

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm guessing PS stands for private server and private servers are not supported here at The Helper.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Because it is illegal, as far as I know. Or at least, it's breaking Blizzard's EULA, and supporting something that does that would force Blizzard to stop treating TheHelper.net as a Warcraft, WoW and Starcraft community.

In less words, TH.net doesn't wants to anger the mighty Blizzard :p.

Kyux

Reaction score
pretty sure it's not illegal, correct me if im wrong, just they don't support it, or help anyone on a priavte server. Private servers just have nothing to do with them. not illegal

Artificial

Without Intelligence
Reaction score
[url=http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/eula.html]WoW EULA[/url] said:
2. Additional License Limitations.

You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:

G. facilitate, create or maintain any unauthorized connection to the Game or the Service, including without limitation (a) any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates, or attempts to emulate, the Service; and (b) any connection using programs or tools not expressly approved by Blizzard; or
I would imagine a private server is an "unauthorized server that emulates, or attempts to emulate, the Service".

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Private servers aren't supported here, they are indeed against Blizzards ToS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.