[Survival] Resident Evil Survival

BornANoob[MR]

Reaction score
Hey all, I have recently played a few Resident Evil maps, which are quite enjoyable if you have played the games, and seen the films, but I feel that for the most-part, they are all lacking - in gameplay, terrain, and plot.

This is why, I have reluctantly ( :rolleyes: ), decided to make my own resident evil map. Now comes the problem, the terrain. By myself, i can make all the triggers, aswell as the whole plot, which I've already got written down and although i have done some terrain, about 10%..., I feel if i were to do it alone, the map would look terrible. Therefore I am looking for someone who has the skills to make a very nice, fully-tiered map, including an old desecrated village from which a resistance makes it attacks, a large mountain citadel, from which the umbrella corperation (the enemy) makes their retaliations. As well as a few additions to the sewer complex, a term i use lightly :p, and the beginning area, a disused fort.

I would also be happy to work with anyone who feels they can give some good input into this map, as i have not used the editor at all in the last 4-6 months, and im a bit rusty on some things such as cameras and the like.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, i will really appreciate any feedback and help i recieve and credit will be given where it is due.

Thankyou again,
Matt

sirjasalot

Reaction score
Hey all, I have recently played a few Resident Evil maps, which are quite enjoyable if you have played the games, and seen the films, but I feel that for the most-part, they are all lacking - in gameplay, terrain, and plot.

This is why, I have reluctantly ( :rolleyes: ), decided to make my own resident evil map. Now comes the problem, the terrain. By myself, i can make all the triggers, aswell as the whole plot, which I've already got written down and although i have done some terrain, about 10%..., I feel if i were to do it alone, the map would look terrible. Therefore I am looking for someone who has the skills to make a very nice, fully-tiered map, including an old desecrated village from which a resistance makes it attacks, a large mountain citadel, from which the umbrella corperation (the enemy) makes their retaliations. As well as a few additions to the sewer complex, a term i use lightly :p, and the beginning area, a disused fort.

I would also be happy to work with anyone who feels they can give some good input into this map, as i have not used the editor at all in the last 4-6 months, and im a bit rusty on some things such as cameras and the like.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, i will really appreciate any feedback and help i recieve and credit will be given where it is due.

Thankyou again,
Matt

If you'Re using TFT it's not a prob. I can jsut install it on my comp and do the terrain for you. As for triggers i am not so bad. I can help with making some of them but forget me for some of the complicated ones. as for the sewer thing do you mean a real sewer network where you can travel under the map theoretically speaking? If so then i might just have an idea on how to do that. The resistance camp would be easy. Add a sky that would make the place chaotic like, a few houses, fire everywhere, dead corpses etc. umbrella corporation could have this big building on top of a huge mountain. with this mega defence. for the disused fort: make a fort with these cheap walls and holes everywhere, guard towers where there are chunks of it missing. That's how my mind works :D I'd be gald to help you with this. and since you said you were good with triggers, i could use your hlep too. My resident evil map has glitches. lol anyways, that's another story. Give me a pm if ever you want me to terrain the map for you. I'll be glad to help.;) Besides, I will be able to make maps even cooler then those i already make. If you want, I could start working ont he terrain. Heck i've already know what it'S going to look like! The triggers should be easy. If umbrella is sending the units then triggers aren't going to be problems. I can even edit the objects (units, buildings, create items(I don't know how to make models and icons though. I wanted to learn how just for this but the website says i can't access any of those places)). Well just give me a call. I promise i will do everythign to make the map cool. I already nkow how i could make your sewer network.:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.