System Swap System

saw792

Is known to say things. That is all.
Reaction score
Exclude, as in make some units unable to be swapped.

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Really useful, I will use it without a doubt in my map :)

Gwypaas

hook DoNothing MakeGUIUsersCrash
Reaction score
Ah, you're not, and I see no point in that...

There is a point if there is someone having more then 1 hero but you only wants them to be able to swap 1 of the heroes.

I would suggest coding some functions like: "function MakeUnitUnableToSwap takes unit u returns nothin" and "function MakeUnitTypeUnableToSwap takes integer id returns nothing" or somsething similar.

Troll-Brain

Reaction score
Ah, you're not, and I see no point in that...

There is a point if there is someone having more then 1 hero but you only wants them to be able to swap 1 of the heroes.

I would suggest coding some functions like: "function MakeUnitUnableToSwap takes unit u returns nothin" and "function MakeUnitTypeUnableToSwap takes integer id returns nothing" or somsething similar.

Or to follow the jass convention , instead of two functions, make one with a boolean argument.

Leazy

Reaction score
This looks sweet, however: Don't allow players without a hero to swap with someone else, then it could bug (at least in my map). Make the dialog only display those players who has a hero yet. If you don't want this in the system, could you make one version with that for me please? +rep for a good system :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.