Arena Tactical Warfare|The Union|

GfameVideos

Reaction score
An GfameVideos Project.
Tactical Warfare |The Union|

|Game Information|
Tactical Warfare |The Union| is a Warcraft 3 shooter.
You can select from an Epic range of different modes,arenas,settings and Handicap,then fight each other and work as a team on this Modern Shooter.
That, or select from a wide range of Co-Op modes, and kill the AI Enemys.
This Game features Non-Objective Modes like Body Count & Extermination, Objective modes like Capture the Gem & Sabotage,Co-Op modes like Nazi Zombies & Special Ops.

|Author Information|
My name is Rody Korthout,im 15 years old and from the Netherlands.
I created this project, cause i play alot of Shooter games. I.E: Call of Duty.
I started this map 28 January 2010. I get my inspiration for this game from various other games. Im a 'proffesional CoD Gamer' which means you can't beat me. You simply Can't. :D

My WC3 Europe Name = G Fame
My WC3 US-West Name = G-Fame
My WC3 US-East Name = G-fame

|Summary|
Nobody ever thought that the 'system' really exist. One man was sure it did exist, and searched for it for years and years, he just would not give up.
Till he got captured by a unknown species. He then woke up in an unknown place, far away. 2 Weeks of cruel dark days, with no light to be seen. The lone man woke up. He saw light, but most of all.. He saw the System. The Kingdom of Selection. All was left for him was to enter that Kingdom.

The gate was protected with an ancient spell. But then from out of nowhere a weird looking old man showed up behind him. The man wasn't scared of him. He was encouraged to open this gate. Then the 'Evil' side of the man showed up. With his last remaining power he casted a spell upon the 'Weird looking old man'.

That was what he thought. He absorbed the legendary Game Master. But he didn't care. He had the power to open the Gate of the Kingdom. So thats what he did, but instead of doing his new job. He abused it! He made people suffer to tears. With his Games.

Then the last hope of humans had arrived, the TWU (Tactical Warfare Union) covered by the DMFA (Deadliest Mother Fuckers Around) showed up. The question was.. Can the Game Master be stopped. From now on its not longer a Torcher camp, its TWU & DMFA VS GMF (Game Masters Forces) & DNT (Death N Torcher).

Other Information:

|Game Handicaps|
The first thing you can select in the Kingdom of Selection. The handicap.
Handicap is different on Health,Armor and others functions like friendly fire,riochet and more.

Soft core:
The 'Normal' Handicap, which includes the normal Health N Armor the classes should have. No changes to the game system.

|Game Modes|

Game modes, are the modes played which are different in Objective and the way you achieve score. A Team Based Match or an Extermination match.

Non-Objective Modes:

Body Count:Classic Team

The Basic shooter mode, which is Team Deathmatch with a nicer name! This mode is played with 2 Teams, first team to get 50 kills wins the game.

Objective Modes:

Capture the Gem

Both teams have a gem on there side of the Arena, the objective is to defend your gem, and Capture the enemies gem by taking it and then bringing it back to your gem. The team with the most gems captured in 2 rounds of each 3 minutes, wins. If its a tie you will be forced to play a Sudden Gem Round, which is the first one to reach the opponents gem wins.

|Arenas|
The Arenas that can be selected to fight in!

Classic Arena:
The first fight between the DMFA and GMF, the classic arena is a arena of stone, with some higher & Lower floors, but no doodads found at all.
Thats pretty much why its called Classic Arena.

|Classes|
Classes are the 'Units' you must select every spawn. With this 'Unit' you will play till you die and then you can select a new one!
|These Classes will be more (Extended) In future Versions|

Force Recon:

A lightweight class with only 2 armor means its pretty fast, but it also dies fast. This class is equiped with the UMP45 Sub Machine Gun.

Rifleman:

With a higher armor of 6, this class is not to fast. But equiped with the M16A4 Semi Automatic Assault Rifle it can Burst many enemies out of the way with the decent damage this class has.

Stealth Sniper:

With an Incredible low armor of 1, and the Number 1 Lightweight Sniper, the intervention equiped. This bolt action sniper rifle mostly need 2 shots to kill someone, but it can One shot kill the most lightweight classes.

Alpha V0.02 (Non-Public) Progess:

0 %

Alpha V0.01 Notes:

-An Game Intro
-The Classic Selection System with Circles of Power
-Class Selection System
-Capture the Flag & Body Count Beta
-3 Classes (Rifleman,Stealth Sniper,Force Recon)

Need help with:

-Ideas
-Advanced Trigger (So i can stop asking on the Forums, I really need a Working Capture the Flag Multiboard for my Map, and alot more!)

(Further Information/Contact if you want to help me: [email protected]

|News|
V0.01 Alpha, is done -- Video Soon -- Working on V0.02, Things i want for V0.02 Soon on this thread.
No Working on 2 new Classes, Modern Abilities, Some Grenades and The New Intro

|Screenshots|

V0.01: (BIG Spoiler,Warned)

Rep7a

Reaction score
sounds very interesting, i'm eager to see your screenshots! Also, will this game have standard WC3 gameplay or do you plan on making it an actual FPS like Sharpshooter Online was.

GfameVideos

Reaction score
sounds very interesting, i'm eager to see your screenshots! Also, will this game have standard WC3 gameplay or do you plan on making it an actual FPS like Sharpshooter Online was.

woah.. it will be the WC3 top view gameplay.. but

The things are:

-Its gonna be tactical, running will get u killed ( if u fight decent enemies ofcourse)

-Its only in the alpha stages tho, theres nothing much or nothing very tactical yet, all classes are gonna get a very tactical point in the game

-It has a projectile system, if classes are balanced its very fun.

-Screenshots coming tomorrows (sunday)

-Epic Wide Range of Modes/handicap/Arenas (with continue updating, makes it fun for always playing :D )

Any Suggestions are appareicated ( what u wanna see in the game)
And thanks for comment! :D

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
-I want the Attack Order icon gone, and the actual 'attack' gone to.
-I use Attack Ground Only, but how do i make it so it doesn't attack Friendlies?
-The Attack Ground order, doesn't have a cursor? Like AttacK? you can't see where your aiming at.

If you wan't to use the attack ground withouth the attack order, it is not possible. I suggest just trigger your attack system.

I kinda don't get the last question, do you wan't to cursor be removed? Or your asking the your cursor is gone as a bug?

GfameVideos

Reaction score
If you wan't to use the attack ground withouth the attack order, it is not possible. I suggest just trigger your attack system.

I kinda don't get the last question, do you wan't to cursor be removed? Or your asking the your cursor is gone as a bug?

Well i fixed them both already, cause i forgot im inplenting a projectile system, but cant seem to find a good one. :(

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Yes those pesky screenshots are so hard to take. Why is there a screenshots section?

GfameVideos

Reaction score
Yes those pesky screenshots are so hard to take. Why is there a screenshots section?

No idea, and the reason why i don't feel like making screenshots, cause its not really the game which screenshots would make cool, BUT I PROMISE Today when i wake up ima upload some screenshots + Finish V0.01 Alpha (not public) and then make a video or 2 of it !

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
I saw the screenshots, and man, you should improve the terrain, your map name is nice but your terrain made it bad, It's so plain and boring. No trees and full of purple

GfameVideos

Reaction score
I saw the screenshots, and man, you should improve the terrain, your map name is nice but your terrain made it bad, It's so plain and boring. No trees and full of purple

Have u realised, thats why its the 'Classic Arena' and not a arena with trees, its 1 of many arenas.. Classic should be well.. Classic. :S

Cookiemaster

Reaction score
Have u realised, thats why its the 'Classic Arena' and not a arena with trees, its 1 of many arenas.. Classic should be well.. Classic. :S

Now you're just using "Classic" as an excuse for slacking. :(

Add some doodads here and there; even a few will make an empty arena look significantly better.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.