Tales Of Sparrow/ Cinematic Artist needed

adeoin

Reaction score
1.Hey guys, I'm looking for a good cinematic artist for our single player rpg map. The map will be terrained by me even though I'm not that good. The coding will be done by me and my partner Tyman. I have tried to do cinematics for the map and they were absoulutely horrible. If you are interested in helping please say so, and I prefer you either have aim or skype. (Filled By Shadow)

2. Voice acting, I need a female and male voice actor for my map, that can change accent to accent. I don't mean racial accents I mean tone of voice. If you are interested then please record yourself saying one of these/ "ello sparrow."/ hello friend(kid voice)/"ahhh someone help me"

The Map: The map is a fully customizable from armor to spells to storyline. The game is inspired from Fable a console game that I loved. If you know the game thats better but its not needed. You start off as a boy named Sparrow who seems normal but in reality has powers. He follows the storyline and the player is able to change it according to their choices.

The Process: I will talk to you on aim or skype about the scene, or voice i need and where it is to be placed i will send you the map for you to work on it and you will have as much time as it takes.

What I expect:
Ability to manipulate cameras.
Follow directions
Good with Gui

Current Progress:

Terrain:20%

Gameplay:50%

Storyline:10%

Items:20%

Cinematics:0%

Thanks In Advance

Attachments

• Fable s.jpg
    Fable s.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 208
  • Fable town.jpg
    Fable town.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 240

adeoin

Reaction score
I have a new request if anyone is willing to help* (im doing this to avoid another thread)

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Why is there a crevasse in the middle of a mountain in the second picture? And I kinda laughed when I was "Fable Town.jpg".

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.