Tech and Ability with charges

kingkwong92

Reaction score
I want to either to change level of the tech researched or have an ability with charges like the night elf sentinel.

Does anyone have a way of reducing tech levels or having a target spell with charges that can be triggered?

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Tech levels can't be reduced, but you could change the level of the ability to reflect the charges.

kingkwong92

Reaction score
I kinda want the numbers to be easily readable. I don't want the numbers displayed in the tooltips if that is what you mean.
Kinda sucks that Tech levels cannot be reduced

kingkwong92

Reaction score
I kinda want the numbers to be easily readable. I don't want the numbers displayed in the tooltips if that is what you mean.
Kinda sucks that Tech levels cannot be reduced

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
instant cast, targeted, channeled, explain the spell more

Zetrix91

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
anyone know how to make an ability with like 3 charges, and a cooldown.
lets say the ability have 3 charges and 10 sec cooldown, and lets say u cast it once, now u have 2 charges and will get a new one after 10 sec, and lets say u cast it again after 3 sec, now u have 1 charge and will get a new one in 7 and 10 sec.

Xan_Kriegor

I can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I think what he means is that the spell can be cast up to 3 times in succession, and after each use there is a cooldown to restore the charge so that it can be cast again. It's like in League of Legends, Teemo's mushroom cooldown.

I'm not really sure how you would do this, aside from making one ability per charge and then using Engineering upgrade to swap between them so that when you cast it the first time it switches to the ability with some note on it saying you have two charges left and making some kind of system for that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.