Crime Teen: Dad forced me to eat cockroaches

Scary Nachos

Castro flashing Gang Signs!
Reaction score
MADISON, Wis. - A Wisconsin teen has accused her father of choking her and ordering her to eat cockroaches and a dead mouse.

The 15-year-old Madison area girl testified Wednesday during her father's child abuse trial in Dane County that she was starved at home and ordered by her father to also eat other insects.

The girl also said her father, Porfirio Olivas, put a large plastic bag on her naked body and used duct tape around her waist. Her head was also covered with another plastic bag, the Wisconsin State Journal reported. When the girl chewed through the bag for air, the man taped her mouth and nose. He then warned her that he was going to throw her into a lake, the newspaper reported.

Last edited by a moderator:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
What the hell, that's horrendous.
What's Wrong with he's brain really, he have worms in there or what.

CungPowCow

Cool Member
Reaction score
I believe that he deserves the same, but trying to be as moral as possible, and trying to be neutral about it, I think he deserves to be in jail, just to learn what he's done. Without forgiveness, those amoral can't become moral =/.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
jail doesnt do that much. You get thrown into a nice cell room, with a bunch of inmates, and you get to support the community by stealing your tax money!

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
jail doesnt do that much. You get thrown into a nice cell room, with a bunch of inmates, and you get to support the community by stealing your tax money!
What you would do with him?pat him on the head, to make him innocent?

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
Do you think that he will have the highest position of respect in the prison? Trust me, it won't be a nice experience.

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score

I don't know dude, but watching the national geographic channel on jails tells me that he would get his face beat in if he went there. Jail does plenty, and plenty of people have become better from it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.