Terminate trigger if condition happens?

Molehole

Reaction score
Thanks for answers. Used MP's solution because I'm not so into Jass :p I guess your trigger would've worked as well.
-----------------------------

Is there any possibilty to cease trigger while it's in progress. I would like to do a heal function where if you stop attacking/spellcasting, after around 3 seconds your health starts to regenerate. I have tried to do the trigger with multiple ways but I always face the same problem. I need a command to interrupt trigger completely or another kind of system.

So basically if you don't deal damage for 3 seconds you start to regenerate life. I use GUI-friendly Damage Detection system to detect if the unit does damage.

Please help :)

And just one more time: I need like an anti-function to "wait for condition" action. Like "wait but no condition" if that makes more sense

jnZ

I
Reaction score
Code:
Custom Script: return

this exits a trigger in progress.
i guess that what you asked for? >.<

MP®

Reaction score
You should make a periodic trigger (that runs every 1 second) that heals units after 3 seconds, by using some kind of integer (like custom value if you want it to be MUI, or hashtabel, of if it's just for one person, or 1 hero per player, you can use a variable with array) that counts the seconds from 3 to 0. Check everytime if it's 0, then add some life to the unit.

Then make another trigger like this: Every time the unit attacks or casts a spell, the countdown resets to 3 and the unit is removed from the unit group.

I made a similar system for my current project, but with mana regeneration and in my map the units also have to stand still.

xtian07

Reaction score
This turns off a trigger when a unit does something
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
      • Unit - A unit Begins channeling an ability
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn off Trigger that you want to remove &lt;gen&gt;

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.