Text message for movement speed.

apostolis

Reaction score
Hi everyone.I want to make a trigger so when you tupe -ms to reveal the movement speed of the hero you have under control just like it is in dota.Any suggestions?

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Something like this should work, you just need to add an event for every playr in-game ;)

Trigger:
  • MS Command
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -ms as An exact match
      • Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -ms as An exact match
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -ms as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TempGroup = (Units owned by (Triggering player) matching ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True)))
      • Set TempPGroup = (Player group((Triggering player)))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Game - Display to TempPGroup the text: (Movement Speed: + (String((Current movement speed of (Picked unit)))))
      • Custom script: call DestroyForce(udg_TempPGroup)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_TempGroup)

apostolis

Reaction score
Something like this should work, you just need to add an event for every playr in-game ;)

Trigger:
  • MS Command
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -ms as An exact match
      • Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -ms as An exact match
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -ms as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TempGroup = (Units owned by (Triggering player) matching ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True)))
      • Set TempPGroup = (Player group((Triggering player)))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Game - Display to TempPGroup the text: (Movement Speed: + (String((Current movement speed of (Picked unit)))))
      • Custom script: call DestroyForce(udg_TempPGroup)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_TempGroup)

Can you send me the triiger in a map plz....:)<3

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Sorry, you're gonna have to try to figure out how I actually made it yourself...
You have to do some of the work, and it'll hopefully help you learn something too :D

apostolis

Reaction score
Sorry, you're gonna have to try to figure out how I actually made it yourself...
You have to do some of the work, and it'll hopefully help you learn something too :D

Thats true i will try my best to make it even if i fail in variable :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.